Similar available jobs
in Baldwin Park, CA
Est. $29.64 - $48.33 Full-time, Part-time Temple city, CA 91780 Urgently Hiring Est. $29.64 - $48.33 Full-time, Part-time Azusa, CA 91702 Urgently Hiring
Speech/Language Pathologist, Home Health (Whittier) - Full-time / Part-time
Baldwin Park, CA 91706
PIH Health is a nonprofit regional healthcare delivery network founded over 50 years ago. Our two campuses including a 548-bed facility in Whittier and a 199-bed facility in Downey, help to provide services to approximately 1.5 million residents in Los Angeles, Orange County and the greater San Gabriel Valley.
The Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) provides diagnostic and therapeutic services to patients with speech/language and swallowing disorders in accordance with physician's orders.
- Basic computer knowledge and abilities.
- Cognizant of home health standards and practices, including but not limited to assessments specific to discipline and documentation requirements.
- Graduate of a Master’s or doctoral degree program in SLP approved by the Medical Board of California Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology Examining Committee.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence by the American Speech and Hearing Association.
- Holds current California Speech Pathologist License
- A minimum of one year's experience.
- Current CPR card.
- Current California driver's license and valid auto insurance
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V