Similar available jobs
in North Bergen, NJ
Full-time, Part-time Hoboken, NJ 07030 Urgently Hiring
Customer Success Manager, Enterprise Accounts
Full-time, Part-time New york, NY 10010 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time Ridgefield park, NJ 07660 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time West new york, NJ 07093 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time Hoboken, NJ 07030 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time East rutherford, NJ 07073 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time West new york, NJ 07093 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time Ridgefield park, NJ 07660 Urgently Hiring
Customer Service Representative
$13.00 - $15.00 Part-time Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660
Customer Accounts Advisor - Full-time / Part-time
North Bergen, NJ 07047
Average Annual Total Compensation $41,058.00**
This is a non-exempt role, paid an hourly wage. The average pay reflected includes base wages for average hours scheduled and average incentive compensation for this role over a twelve month time period. All average pay/compensation amounts are estimates and are not guarantees of any specific hourly wage or incentive compensation amount, nor of future performance.
Aaron’s Customer Account Advisors serve as coaches to our customer, driving payment collections and lease agreement renewals by understanding lease agreement benefits and ensuring customers are 100% satisfied with the product. As a Customer Account Advisor, you will build relationships with our customers over the phone and face-to-face to help bring them one-step closer to ownership.
Skills for Success
Customer Account Advisors can connect and relate well to people, demonstrate empathy, listen attentively, explain things simply and easily, and successfully navigate difficult conversations. Strong multi-tasking, organizational, negotiation and persuasion skills are necessary. Like all Aaron’s team members, they share our purpose and passion for making a real difference in the lives of others and the rewards that come from creating strong personal connections for life.
- Attainment and upkeep of customers’ accounts including maintaining updated customer information in the store computer system and documenting all customer payment appointments.
- Direct contact with customers who have not renewed their Lease agreement(s) both in home visits and over the phone
- Sell customers on the benefits of timely lease agreement renewal payments
- Assist the Customer Account Manager in setting and achieving daily, weekly and monthly revenue and renewal goals
- Assist with merchandise returns and guest deliveries as directed by management
- Clean and certify merchandise in the Quality Assurance Center for all items personally returned
- Complete and maintain weekly vehicle maintenance sheet and route sheets daily
- Load, secure and protect product in company vehicle
- Safely operate company vehicle
- Assist the Sales Team as needed
- Any reasonable duties requested by management
- United States at least 21 years old with a valid state Driver’s License and compliance with the Company’s Driver Qualification Policy; including satisfactory MVR (driving record). Canada at least the age of 18.
- Must meet DOT requirements to obtain certification in required states (United States)
- Ability to work schedule of hours varying from 8 am to 9 pm
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. without help and up to 300 lbs. with the assistance of a dolly
- Two years of retail/customer service experience preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High energy with the ability to effectively perform all functions of the store and multitasking effectively
- Proper telephone etiquette
- Uphold the Aaron’s Brand and protect company assets
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Proficient computer skills
Aaron’s Total Rewards
Our team members are our greatest asset. As an expression of our appreciation, Aaron’s is proud to offer outstanding career training, competitive performance incentives, excellent advancement opportunities, and a distinctive benefits package which includes:
Employee assistance program
Employee purchase program with exclusive discounts
Physical and financial well-being programs
Employee Business Resource Groups
401(k) plan with contribution matching
Paid time off, including vacation days, sick days, and holidays
Life and disability insurance
Medical, dental and vision insurance
Paid paternal leave
Stock purchase plans
Pay on Demand
**Benefits vary based on full- and part-time employment status.
At Aaron’s we offer sales and lease-to-ownership of specialty items including furniture, consumer electronics, home appliances, and accessories throughout the United States and Canada. Our customers shop at Aaron’s for the same reason you should choose us for the next step in your career – our ability to positively influence people’s lives. If you are looking for a company with the passion and dedication to make a difference in the lives of customers and team members alike, join us today.
Aaron’s is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, celebrates our team members’ differences, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, pregnancy, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, military duty, gender expression, genetic information, or any other protected class. Candidates who require accommodation during the recruitment process should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aaron’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Easy apply customer service representative jobs
in North Bergen, NJ
Customer Service Associate
$750-900 Full-time New York, NY 10301 Urgently Hiring
Sunrise Credit Services
$17.00-$18.00 Part-time, Full-time Farmingdale, NY 11735 Urgently Hiring
Horizon Termite and Pest Control Corp
Client Service Representative
Est. $14.09 - $22.52 Part-time Midland park, NJ 07432 Urgently Hiring
Customer Rep - Full Time -Weekly Pay!
$700-$900 ote weekly Full-time Manhattan, NY 10004 Urgently Hiring