Similar available jobs
in Washington, DC
Full-time, Part-time Washington, DC 20022 Urgently Hiring Est. $30.33 - $52.13 Full-time Washington navy yard, DC 20376 Urgently Hiring
Scientific Research Corporation
Contractor Program Security Officer
Est. $59.52 - $85.32 Full-time, Part-time Arlington, VA 22202 Urgently Hiring
Information Systems Security Officer
Est. $16.10 - $22.69 Full-time, Part-time Washington, DC 20419 Urgently Hiring Full-time Mount rainier, MD 20712 Urgently Hiring Full-time Brentwood, MD 20722 Urgently Hiring Full-time Washington navy yard, DC 20376 Urgently Hiring Est. $30.33 - $52.13 Full-time Mount rainier, MD 20712 Urgently Hiring Full-time Washington navy yard, DC 20376 Urgently Hiring
Privileged Access Management (PAM) Engineer - Full-time
Washington, DC 20022
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking a highly motivated Privileged Access Management (PAM) Engineer to join our team in Washington, D.C. to support our government clients. The Privileged Access Management (PAM) Engineer is a multifaceted role that collaborates with other teams across the business. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing identity security and access management for specific users, maintaining the IAM system, and providing support of other security related tools.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset, work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGS capabilities.
As a Privileged Access Management (PAM) Engineer, you will:
- Support access management solutions, such as user privileges management, user credential management, and user security related behavior monitoring.
- Supporting identity and access management (IAM), security operations and threat response, or security architecture.
- Implement IAM tools in an enterprise environment.
- Support ISSO in duties to address RMF security controls.
- Ad hoc duties assigned by ISSM.
- Active Top Secret security clearance with current or previous SCI eligibility
- Bachelors degree in a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience with requirements, design, implementation, integration, testing, or change management
- Experience with COTS IAM tools, including CyberArk, Centrify or BeyondTrust
- Knowledge of Active Directory and LDAP management
- Experience with RedSeal or willing to learn and take ownership
- Security related certification (prefer CISSP, CISA, or vendor specific certification)
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Ability to work & collaborate effectively within a team environment
- Ability to communicate clearly, effectively, persuasively, and credibly
- Motivated to learn new technologies and come up with process improvements and efficiencies
- Sense of urgency and able to prioritize work
- Ability to adopt change while continuing to deliver on assigned objectives
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through various services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 300,000 team members in over 50 countries. The Group reported 2021 global revenues of EUR 18.2 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high-quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us atwww.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Capgemini discloses salary range information in compliance with state and local pay transparency obligations. The disclosed range represents the lowest to highest salary we, in good faith, believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting, although we may ultimately pay more or less than the disclosed range, and the range may be modified in the future. The disclosed range takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including, but not limited to, geographic location, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, performance, sales or revenue-based metrics, and business or organizational needs. At Capgemini, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role. The base salary range for the tagged location is $150,000-$175,000.
This role may be eligible for other compensation including variable compensation, bonus, or commission. Full time regular employees are eligible for paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), and any other benefits to eligible employees.
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, or any other form of compensation that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Companys sole discretion, consistent with the law.