Shift Leader - Full-time / Part-time
Dothan, AL 36301
Come start your Career with Denny’s! As a Shift Leader this is your first step in our Management Career path. Come advance your Career on the Denny’s Team!
A Denny’s Shift Leader is motivated and shares our passion. Someone who has strong commitment to teamwork and leadership.
The Shift Leader has full accountability for restaurant operations during assigned shift when management is not present. This position interacts with Team Members, restaurant management, outside vendors, members of the field operations team, and Guests.
Whether you are looking for a Career or just some extra cash, we are open to that!
On the job training
Must be 18 years of age or older
Must have reliable transportation
Denny's is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, race, creed, color, national origin, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information, military or veteran's status, criminal background, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State, or local law.
As the Shift Leader, you are responsible to improve Guest satisfaction through financial controls, operations, the direction of Team Members, and compliance within the scope of an assigned shift. The Shift Leader has full accountability for restaurant operations during assigned shift when management is not present. This position operates under the direct management of the General Manager and helps lead the restaurant team. This position interacts with Team Members, restaurant management, outside vendors, members of the field operations team, and Guests.
- Responsible for restaurant operations (labor, inventory variance) during assigned shifts.
- Provides production direction to Team Members concisely
- Sets an example for Team Members by working hard to implement shift plan and ensure swift and smooth production
- Delegates in a way that encourages teamwork during a shift to ensure that the restaurant operations comply with Company standards
- Motivates Team Members to exceed Guest expectations with food and friendly service in clean surroundings
- Works with team to act on Guest feedback and resolve complaints in a timely, friendly, and professional
- Complies with the requirements of government regulations, Market Policy, food safety, Security Policy, operations, and policies and procedures relating to all activities in the restaurant during the shift
- Takes initiative to immediately report violations of safety, sanitation, security, and other company policies to restaurant management and perform short-term solutions
- Motivates Team Members to comply with loss control procedures and to maintain a safe and secure environment for customers and other Team Members
- Completes checklists and procedures for cash reporting, inventory control, and scheduling during shift
- May perform essential functions and duties listed in the restaurant Team Member job description
- Flexible to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Prompt and regular attendance on assigned shifts
We are always looking for motivated individuals who share our passion.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employees assigned to this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or tasks which may be required to be performed in this position.
Denny's or the franchise owner may amend, change, or modify the responsibilities and duties of this position to meet business needs, as necessary.
This job description does not constitute a contract for employment and may be changed at the discretion of Denny's or the franchise owner with or without notice.
in Dothan, AL
16.00 Full-time, Part-time Dothan, AL 36301 Est. $16.30 - $28.32 Full-time, Part-time Dothan, AL 36301 Est. $16.30 - $28.32 Full-time, Part-time Dothan, AL 36301
Est. $16.30 - $28.32 Full-time, Part-time Dothan, AL 36301
Est. $10.59 - $14.83 Full-time, Part-time Dothan, AL 36301