The job below is no longer available.
Similar available jobs
in Dallas, TX
MedPro Healthcare Allied Staffing
Travel CT Technologist - $2,320 per week
$2320.00 per week Part-time Dallas, TX 75201 Urgently Hiring
Travel CT Technologist - $2,105 per week
$2104.68 per week Part-time Dallas, TX 75201 Urgently Hiring
Cross Country Allied
Travel Cath Lab Technologist - $2,560 per week
$2560.00 per week Part-time Dallas, TX 75201 Urgently Hiring
Travel Surgical Technologist - $1,152 per week
$1152.00 per week Part-time Dallas, TX 75201 Urgently Hiring Est. $17.88 - $26.33 Full-time Dallas, TX 75201 Urgently Hiring
Travel Cath Lab Technologist - $1,800-2,250 per week
Est. $14.06 - $31.86 Part-time Dallas, TX 75201 Urgently Hiring
Aureus Medical Group - Imaging
Travel CT Technologist - $2,093 per week
$2093.00 per week Part-time Dallas, TX 75201 Urgently Hiring
Travel Surgical Technologist - $1,158 per week
$1158.00 per week Part-time Dallas, TX 75201 Urgently Hiring
Baylor Scott & White Health
Certified Surgical Technologist - $24-38 per hour
Est. $17.88 - $26.33 Part-time Dallas, TX 75201 Urgently Hiring
Program Specialist (Social Worker) - Full-time
Dallas, TX 75215
30 days ago
$30 per hour
About this job
Full-time Social Work Program Specialist openings in Texas with a major healthcare company! Starting ASAP!! Apply now to Jon Mahnke with A-Line!
***Must Live in Texas***
Pay Rate: $22- $26
Hours: 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- Telehealth biannual.
- Review assessments and service plans both vendor and internal assessments.
- Follow up on pending assessment findings, clarify diagnoses, follow up with request referrals.
- Follow up on hospital discharges.
- Medical necessity denials.
- Research community resources.
- 2065D approvals and denials.
- Update long term services and supports.
- Terminate long term services and supports and waiver service authorizations.
- Provide community resources.
- Instruct member on appeal process and level change.
- Individual Service Plan updates.
- Initiate long term services and supports and acute services.
- Research complaints and provide updates to managers for complaint responses.
- Assist with escalations and member support center call backs.
- Reviews Consumer Directed Services program with members.
- Assist with clinical reviews and authorization corrections.
- Assist with Fair Hearings as needed.
- Dental, nursing, vision, verify service utilization, hearing, 90-day MHM, 28 day follow ups; verify all services have been started and follow up on all identified needs.
- Send required referrals for new services/items identified
- Full benefits available after 90 days: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-term Disability
- GREAT Hours! Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week, No Weekends
- Competitive Pay Rate!
Keywords: Healthcare, call center, mail order medications, Insurance Verification, Medicare, Medicaid, Medical billing, EOB, Benefit, Patient Service, PBM, Enrollment, Provider Services, Pharmacy, prior authorization, reimbursement counselor, Medical customer service, inbound calls, outbound calls, answer phones, make calls, medical terminology, medical office, medical claims, healthcare claims, claims processing