The job below is no longer available.
Jr. HR / Learning and Development Associate - Full-time
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
30 days ago
$23 per hour
About this job
Come work for one of 2022s Best Companies to Work For!
Volt has partnered with a leading automotive manufacturer in Fountain Valley to help identify an Jr. HR / Learning and Development Associate for immediate hire.
In this role you will:
- Assist with onboarding new employees including facilitating onboarding training programs in-person and via webinar and processing appropriate onboarding documentation (i.e. I-9s and payroll documents).
- Utilize ADDIE model as well as innovative and immersive learning methodologies in curriculum design and development.
- Deliver training presentations and answer training related questions.
- Assist with design, develop, maintain and deliver course material for employee learning. Materials include storyboard, student and instructor guides, assessments, and job aids.
- Assess training needs in conjunction with the corporate training plan.
- Demonstrate understanding of how to utilize various forms of training approaches, including adult learning theory, when preparing presentations or delivering training.
- Apply modern instructional design techniques to develop and deliver competency-based learning content in a variety of delivery methods.
- Assist with design and development of e-learning courses using multiple authoring software tools such as Adobe, Camtasia, Lectora, Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Assist with the coordination, communication, marketing and launch of e-learning programs.
- Monitor and track training attendance and reporting results.
- Administer online computer based training including course tracking and reporting and system administration.
- Manage training scheduling in order to accommodate company compliance training needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 5 years of experience in HR and training.
- Completed Bachelors highly preferred
- Strong understanding of instruction design methodologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced computer skills
Position is hybrid for now, requiring 1 week onsite. Pay- $24- $28.95. Will pay slightly higher for the right person. Position is estimated to last 6 12 months but offers the opportunity to work in an organization known to hire on our top talent.
- Onboarding Specialist
- Human Resources
- Learning and Development
VOLT WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Easy apply fast food preparation worker jobs
in Fountain Valley, CA
Est. $15.00 - $16.67 Part-time Chino Hills, CA 91709 Urgently Hiring
Front of House Team Member
$15.50 - $16.50 Part-time, Full-time City of Industry, CA 91746 Urgently Hiring
15.00-16.00 Part-time, Full-time Laguna Woods, CA 92627 Urgently Hiring Est. $15.00 - $16.26 Part-time Redlands, CA 92374 Urgently Hiring