The job below is no longer available.
Cambridge, WI 53523
30 days ago
About this job
Job Purpose Maintain and grow relationships with drivers and carrier accounts including conducting account reviews and identifying opportunities for additional collaboration
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct calls with drivers and carriers to determine availability and negotiate transportation rates,
- Develop supply chain solutions to effectively support our customer go-to-market strategy,
- Research new drivers and carriers in the marketplace, generate leads, and qualify these new relationships,
- Ensure that specific customer load requirements are met on committed and/or transactional shipments,
- Resolve problems, including identifying issues, thinking critically, seeking input to determine the best course of action, and implementing solutions.
- Study and understand market trends and seasonality
Above is a list of the most important responsibilities and functions, which are essential to the position. Employees must be able to perform these essential functions satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Accommodations will be evaluated and provided to eligible employees on a case by case basis, depending on the employee's medical restrictions, work availability, the nature of the position, the position's essential functions and other relevant factors.
- Education: High School diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Two years of supply chain or fleet experience
- Advanced (C1) level of English
- Experience in a commercial role
- Strong prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to thrive under deadlines and work in a team environment, while also delivering independent results
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Core Competencies: