Similar available jobs
in San Dimas, CA
Est. $15.00 - $16.18 Gig Glendora, CA 91741 Start Earning
New Legend Inc
Regional Class A CDL Driver
Est. $15.16 - $24.61 Full-time San dimas, CA 91773 Urgently Hiring Est. $15.00 - $16.18 Gig San dimas, CA 91773 Start Earning Est. $15.00 - $16.18 Gig Glendora, CA 91741 Start Earning Est. $15.16 - $24.61 Gig Glendora, CA 91741 Start Earning Est. $15.00 - $16.18 Gig Pomona, CA 91767 Start Earning Est. $15.16 - $24.61 Gig La verne, CA 91750 Start Earning Est. $15.00 - $16.18 Gig San dimas, CA 91773 Start Earning Est. $15.16 - $24.61 Gig San dimas, CA 91773 Start Earning
Drive with Lyft - Earn on Your Own Schedule - Start Earning
San Dimas, CA 91773
Earn $3,600 in Los Angeles when you give 200 rides in 30 days. New drivers only. Terms apply.
Driving with Lyft in California means you get guaranteed earnings, new benefits, and the flexibility to drive when and where you want. Apply to drive with Lyft in California and start earning on your own terms.
What is Lyft?
Lyft is a platform that connects drivers with individuals that need rides. Driving with Lyft is the perfect way to earn money on any schedule and is a great alternative to other types of earning opportunities. Drivers can cash out any time with Express Pay.
- Boost Your Income: You get paid for the time and distance of a trip, plus tips and bonuses
- Be Your Own Boss: Set your own schedule and keep control over when you drive and earn
- Get Benefits: Starting Jan. 1, 2021, you can qualify for a healthcare subsidy when you average at least 15 hours of booked time per week.*
- You’re 25 years or older
- You have a driver’s license
- You have a California license plate
- You consent to driver screening and background check
- You have an iPhone or Android smartphone
- 2009 or newer**
- 4 doors
- 5-8 seats, including the driver’s
- California license plate
Don’t have a car? Rent one through our Express Drive program, with standard insurance included. Available in select cities
- California vehicle insurance
- Driver profile photo
- Proof of vehicle inspection performed by a C-BAR certified mechanic (we’ll show you options in the Lyft app when you apply)
*Starting Jan. 1, 2021, drivers with an average of at least 15 hours per week of booked time in a calendar quarter can begin qualifying for a quarterly healthcare subsidy. Driver must submit proof of current enrollment in a qualifying health plan in the Lyft Driver app within 15 days after the end of the calendar quarter to receive the healthcare subsidy.*
**car year may vary in some regions