Showroom Manager - Now Hiring
Ashburn, VA 20147
What makes ABW Appliances a better place to work? That's easy! We're vibrant, we're growing, and we're employee centered. With six showrooms across the Baltimore and DC Metro area, multiple 51,000+ sq. foot warehouses, and a progressive leadership team, ABW is the professional choice for premium appliances. For decades, we have been the luxury appliance source for multi-family, production, and custom home builders, as well as designers, architects, and other trade professionals.
ABW Appliances, Appliances A Better Way is a family-owned business and has been growing into an industry leader since 1968. Our focus is on providing the best in luxury appliances, quality appliance installation, and dependable service within the Baltimore-DC Metro areas. That's where you come in…
We are currently seeking a professional, highly motivated Showroom Manager to oversee our Ashburn, VA Showroom. If you have a passion for direct-to-consumer sales, business development, creative strategy, problem solving, and motivating people, the Showroom Manager role may be a good fit for you.
As the Showroom Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that the investment in our showroom is maximized by leading a team of professionals to help select the perfect appliances for ABW's clientele. The Showroom Manager will be responsible for achieving the collective goals for your showroom, maintaining the ABW standards, coordinating activities, trainings and events, overseeing the showroom to maintain a clean, orderly and well-merchandised sales floor, and provide assistance to the sales team to ensure a seamless client experience between showroom visit and product installation. The main focus is to provide excellent client experience resulting in brand alliance.
- Leading the coaching and development efforts of the Showroom Sales Consultants.
- Partnering with vendors, retail clients, and trade clients to build trust and mutually beneficial relationships.
- Coaches and trains showroom sales team by providing constructive feedback.
- Inspires sales excellence in showroom sales team by providing exceptional client service, addressing client concerns, and ensuring world-class client experiences.
- Provides essential information to showroom sales team through scheduled showroom meetings.
- Provides relevant and timely feedback to senior management to improve all aspects of company performance, policy, and culture.
- Works with Marketing and Sales team to develop showroom event strategies.
- Lead presentations or training sessions related to the showroom and/or brands offered within the showroom.
- Ensures that all displays are current and in good working order.
- Maintain showroom for cleanliness and neatness to ensure a favorable and welcoming setting for all customers.
- Various other administrative duties including but not limited to providing administrative support for the showroom sales team and upper management, willingness to travel to other local showrooms for coverage if needed, etc.
- Prior high-end appliance sales and management experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to lead and empower individuals and teams.
- Ability to work across department lines, manage time and people.
- Ability to manage client's expectations efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to Multi-task and have solid organizational skills.
Position Details:Job Type: Full-Time
Schedule: M-F, weekend availability
Pay: Annual base salary is based on experience
Additional Compensation: Overall showroom sales bonuses, individual sales bonuses, and manufacturer spiffs.
Benefits: Competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k with employer match, short-term and long-term disability, paid leave (vacation, personal, and some holidays), training programs, and more.
Est. $22.44 - $37.62 Full-time, Part-time Sterling, VA 20166 Urgently Hiring Est. $22.44 - $37.62 Full-time, Part-time Sterling, VA 20166 Urgently Hiring Part-time Sterling, VA 20166 Urgently Hiring Est. $16.10 - $16.37 Full-time, Part-time Sterling, VA 20166 Urgently Hiring Part-time Sterling, VA 20166 Urgently Hiring Est. $29.55 - $42.82 Full-time, Part-time Dulles, VA 20166 Urgently Hiring Est. $29.55 - $42.82 Full-time, Part-time Sterling, VA 20166 Urgently Hiring Est. $14.00 - $19.79 Full-time, Part-time Dulles, VA 20166 Est. $22.44 - $37.62 Full-time, Part-time Sterling, VA 20166 Est. $22.44 - $37.62 Full-time, Part-time Ashburn, VA 20147 Urgently Hiring $14.00 to $18.00 hourly Full-time, Part-time Ashburn, VA 20148 Urgently Hiring Est. $22.44 - $37.62 Full-time, Part-time Leesburg, VA 20176 Urgently Hiring Est. $22.44 - $37.62 Full-time, Part-time Chantilly, VA 20152 Est. $14.00 - $19.79 Part-time, Teen Herndon, VA 20171 Est. $22.44 - $37.62 Full-time Mclean, VA 22102 Urgently Hiring Est. $22.44 - $37.62 Full-time, Part-time Herndon, VA 20170 Urgently Hiring Est. $21.19 - $35.73 Part-time, Teen Chantilly, VA 20152 Est. $22.44 - $37.62 Full-time, Part-time Reston, VA 20190 Urgently Hiring