Similar available jobs
in Hapeville, GA
Earn on your schedule - Postmates
Est. $10.94 - $19.29 Gig Forest park, GA 30297 Urgently Hiring Est. $13.97 - $32.81 Full-time, Part-time Forest park, GA 30297 Urgently Hiring
Starting at $24,000 anually Full-time, Part-time Forest Park, GA 30297
Sign up to deliver with Postmates
Est. $10.94 - $19.29 Gig Forest park, GA 30297 Urgently Hiring
Set your own hours - Postmates
Est. $10.94 - $19.29 Gig Forest park, GA 30297 Urgently Hiring Est. $10.94 - $19.29 Gig Forest park, GA 30297 Urgently Hiring Est. $8.90 - $18.44 Full-time, Part-time Forest park, GA 30297 Urgently Hiring
Starting at $37,000 anually Full-time, Part-time Forest Park, GA 30297
Shift Leader - GET PAID DAILY!
Est. $8.90 - $18.44 Full-time, Part-time Atlanta, GA 30315
Cost Analyst III - Full-time
Hapeville, GA 30354
Innova Solutions (ACS Solutions) has an immediate need for a Cost Analyst III with experience in the Airlines Industry. This is a 12 months contract opportunity and is located in Atlanta, GA. Our client is a leading Airlines company.
Please review the job description below:
- Preparing cost summaries and multimillion dollar invoices
- Excel and other Microsoft Office products
- Contract costing coordination
- The Contract Costing Coordinator of MRO Engine Services will be responsible for Pratt GTF and or Rolls Royce customer MRO engine product lines.
- Structure will entail gathering P&L cost data from several sources including SAP, Hyperion/EDW, shop floor, GEM-MIRS, MTAC, and detailed records packages.
- This data will be organized in cost summary form divided by industry standard categories including repair labor, repair materials, life limited parts, scrap replacement, subcontracting charges, customer provided materials, exchange materials, and misc. costs including transportation and test.
- The coordinator will be responsible for auditing the data ensuring it is complete and correct including quantity per engine and list price data against established tables in collaboration with the shop floor and the Engine Services Technical Coordinator.
- Candidate will manage warranty support, supply chain discounts, maintenance needs, cost of quality, sales discounts, ad hoc costing, estimates, finance P&L reconciliation, and customer support data validation as needed. In some cases, may also create invoice summaries against specific contractual terms. Will manage the costing workload against quality and turn-time metrics. Practices safety conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- Proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Office products required
- Prior experience preparing cost summaries and multimillion dollar invoices highly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in business or operations related field highly desired.
- 5+ years of progressive experience in either the aerospace/airline industry or equivalent required.
- Proven track record problem solving skills and ability to use analytical tools is required
- Experience implementing lean, six sigma, or other process improvement methodologies is highly preferred. Green Belt certification is highly desired.
- Demonstrated experience in managing complex processes. Ability to manage and execute multiple priorities in a timely manner.
If it creates an interest for you, please email me the latest copy of your resume, through this posting.
Thanks and regards,
ABOUT ACS Solutions.
ACS Solutions is a global provider of information technology solutions, talent solutions and workforce management services. Our Industry vertical based domain expertise, passion for innovation, combined with the power of technologies in cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, product engineering, robotic process automation, machine learning, and block chain, helps clients envision, build and run their businesses more efficiently. Headquartered in the US, ACS Solutions has grown to over $1.2 BN.
ACS Solutions is a Certified MBE by the Georgia National Minority Supplier Development Council.
ACS solutions has multiple subsidiaries, each focused on the unique area of business:
Analysts international Corporation (Staff Augmentation Services)
The Ascent Services Group Inc. (Life Sciences Talent Solutions)
HireGenics, (Payrolling, IC Compliance, & MSP Services)
DATA Inc. (Information Technology- staffing)
Recent Awards and Recognitions:
6th largest IT staffing firm in the US. (Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) 2019)
Largest Minority IT Staffing Firm in the US. (SIA 2019)
ClearlyRated 2020 Best of Staffing award winner for providing remarkable service quality to our clients. This is our ninth consecutive win.
IT and Industry certifications:
Microsoft Gold Partner: Application Development, Cloud Platform, Data Analytics, Data Center, DevOps, Data Platform
AWS Managed Services Partner
Google Cloud Partner
ISO 27001:2013 Certified for Data Security
ISTQB Gold Partner
ISMS (ISO 27001:2017)
SOC2 Type II Compliant
Easy apply host/hostess jobs
in Hapeville, GA
HippoHopp Indoor Playground
Team Member & Party Host / $11-13/hr + tips
$12-$13 per hour + tips Part-time, Full-time Atlanta, GA 30329 Urgently Hiring
front of house
Tipped position 2.23 and tips Part-time, Full-time Marietta, GA 30062 Urgently Hiring
Est. $7.88 - $9.96 Full-time, Part-time Hiram, GA 30141 Urgently Hiring