The job below is no longer available.
Similar available jobs
in Davenport, IA
Est. $11.60 - $18.20 Full-time, Part-time Davenport, IA 52806 Urgently Hiring
Call Center Representative
Est. $11.60 - $18.20 Full-time, Part-time Davenport, IA 52806 Urgently Hiring Est. $11.60 - $18.20 Full-time, Part-time Davenport, IA 52806 Urgently Hiring Est. $11.60 - $18.20 Full-time, Part-time Davenport, IA 52806 Urgently Hiring Est. $12.72 - $18.47 Full-time Davenport, IA 52806 Est. $12.00 - $18.20 Full-time, Part-time Rock island, IL 61201
Valvoline Instant Oil Change
Customer Service Advisor
Est. $11.60 - $18.20 Full-time, Part-time Davenport, IA 52806
Customer Service Representative - Full-time
Davenport, IA 52801
30 days ago
$18 per hour
About this job
Clopay Corporation is North America's largest residential garage door manufacturer. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service as well as unsurpassed quality and innovative products. Our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we are looking for dynamic individuals to join our team.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Customer Service Representative in our Davenport, IA Distribution Center.
In this position, the successful candidate will perform the following job responsibilities:
- Communicate with customers in person at the Distribution Center and by telephone in entering orders under automation system controls.
- Assist in pricing of quotes and orders under automation system controls.
- Balance daily invoice edit.
- Audit open order reports weekly.
- Follow up on customers' claims for credit.
- Manage all system invoicing on COD and open-term accounts.
- Manage bookkeeping procedures required for setting up and maintaining current open terms and C.O.D. accounts, including requisitions for new customer codes.
- Assist with furnish and install programs whenever necessary, and process furnish and install invoicing and installer payables.
- Distribute all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Handle all incoming telephone calls: field telephone calls for product, as well as calls concerning bookkeeping or accounting matters.
- Various administrative duties
- A high school degree is required, along with a minimum of 3-5 years of customer service experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Basic computer skills are required with a familiarity of Microsoft Office Products.
- Previous clerical or office experience is beneficial.
Our employees are rewarded with competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits including tuition reimbursement, paid holidays, sick and vacation time as well as a matching 401(k) savings plan.
Please visit our website at to learn more about our company. An Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a drug-free work environment.