Similar available jobs
in Columbus, OH
Est. $30.25 - $51.04 Full-time Columbus, OH 43224 Urgently Hiring
Est. $13.64 - $17.47 Full-time, Part-time Columbus, OH 43224 Urgently Hiring
Est. $11.33 - $16.73 Full-time, Part-time Columbus, OH 43219 Urgently Hiring
Est. $30.25 - $51.04 Full-time Columbus, OH 43224 Urgently Hiring Est. $10.63 - $14.65 Full-time, Part-time Columbus, OH 43229 Est. $10.63 - $14.65 Full-time, Part-time Columbus, OH 43219
Full-time Columbus, OH 43224 Est. $10.63 - $14.65 Full-time, Part-time Columbus, OH 43229
Warehouse Associates - Up to $500 Sign on Bonus
Up to $0.00 hourly Full-time Columbus, OH 43085
Construction Coordinator - Full-time
Columbus, OH 43224
Project Resources Group (PRG) is a rapidly growing company with Corporate Headquarters in Greenwood Village, CO, and operations in over 40 states around the country.With over 2 decades of experience, we have become a leader committed to supporting our customers reach their business goals in the telecommunication, gas, and utility industries.
Being an OSP Construction Coordinator at PRG is a unique opportunity for the well-versed in outside plant telecommunications, bringing the best parts of the traditional job. Our OSP Coordinators are well-versed in outside plant telecommunications. We run cable fiber and/or coax for both aerial and underground scenarios. Our people have a passion for the telecommunications industry which gives them several options for career growth into roles such as Project Manager, Construction Manager, and more.
In the field, you'll be asked to perform the following functions:
- Perform walkouts pre/post-construction
- Verify as-builts
- Troubleshoot any build-out issues in the field
- Verify that subcontractors have the necessary PPE gear to perform work
- Identify permitting requirements as needed
- Communicate with any customers in the path of construction
In the office, youll be responsible for the following functions:
- Putting together a bill of materials (BOM)
- Compile notice-to-proceed (NTP) packages for contractors
- Provide weekly reports to management on construction activity
- Follow-up with city municipalities regarding permitting issues
Thats the day in the life of a PRG Construction Coordinator. If that sounds like an ideal day at work, keep reading to know what experience and skills we hope you have.
- Must have 3+ years of hands-on experience in cable construction
- Educated on local area dig laws
Skills and abilities:
- Strong leadership skills to mentor and influence subcontractors and vendors
- Customer service acumen to interpret, communicate, and help deliver client needs
- Impressive ability to organize and prioritize projects
- Strong understanding of fiber and coax engineering
- Computer proficiency and Microsoft tools to create, manage, and present data and reporting to various stakeholders and management
- Strong communication skills and ability to adjust delivery to your audience verbally and in writing
- Willingness to use your vehicle in the field (mileage reimbursement at the standard federal rate)
- Interested and able to work overtime occasionally to meet project demands
- Perform job functions both indoors and outdoors rain or shine
- Must be able to walk extensively, sit, stand, and climb stairs throughout the day
PRG offers the following perks and compensation:
- Mileage reimbursement for vehicle use
- Health benefits include medical, dental & vision for you and your dependents on the first of the month following your start date.
- Company-paid Short-term Disability benefits after 1 year of service.
- 401(k) Plan on the first of the month following your start date with a safe-harbor match after 1 year of service.
- Supplemental Life Insurance is offered for you and your dependents.
- ClassPass shared cost membership is offered to each employee.
- Paid time off, holiday pay, and a floating holiday so you can enjoy time with your friends and family.
Project Resources Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.