The job below is no longer available.
Similar available jobs
in Universal City, CA
Est. $18.73 - $28.84 Full-time Los angeles, CA 90072 Urgently Hiring
Lakewood Regional Medical Center
RN Telemetry Per Diem Nights
Est. $37.30 - $55.82 Full-time, Part-time North Hollywood, CA 91607 Urgently Hiring Est. $15.00 - $27.94 Full-time, Part-time North hills, CA 91393 Urgently Hiring
Shannon & Wilson Inc
Senior Geotechnical Engineer-Los Angeles
Est. $29.02 - $29.60 Full-time, Part-time Burbank, CA 91502 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time North Hills, CA 91393 Urgently Hiring Est. $18.73 - $28.84 Full-time Los angeles, CA 90068 Urgently Hiring Est. $18.73 - $28.84 Full-time Burbank, CA 91502 Urgently Hiring Est. $18.73 - $28.84 Full-time Burbank, CA 91522 Urgently Hiring Est. $18.73 - $28.84 Full-time Los angeles, CA 90028 Urgently Hiring
Construction Manager - Full-time
Universal City, CA 91608
30 days ago
$38 per hour
About this job
The Construction Manager is responsible for the day-to-day decisions of running themed entertainment construction projects. The Manager will oversee the daily management of construction projects in accordance with approved budgets, schedules, and project plans & specifications. The role includes coordination with internal departments, supervision of construction managers, administrative staff, contracts, finance, scheduling, contractors and sub-contractors. This position reports to the overall project manager.
- Responsible for the overall administration and execution of assigned projects in a safe, profitable and timely manner.
- Responsible for coordination with internal planning departments to insure that approvals for land development are received within the project schedule guidelines.
- Responsible for governmental inspections and approvals through final certificate of occupancy.
- Perform and/or oversee construction document review and constructability reviews.
- Provide interface between facility construction efforts and other Project Team member(s).
- Provide interface between facility construction efforts and Park Operations, EH&S and Agencies.
- Prepare daily work logs outlining Contractor staffing, work activities with supporting photo documentation.
- Prepare Monthly Progress Reports to communicate all aspects of Safety, Budget and Schedule.
- Establishes and maintains professional working relationships with internal departments, architects, engineers, subcontractors and suppliers
- Participates in construction estimating, bidding and contract negotiation.
- Oversees execution of the work and final close out phases of the projects assigned.
- Fully responsible for preparation and coordination of project work plans, schedules, estimates, and other planning documents included within the project scope. This involves generation of the documents, soliciting and incorporating input from technical specialists, and ensuring a high-quality, complete document is generated that fully meets the projects expectations from a quality, regulatory, and technical standpoint.
- Directly responsible for line management of project activities under his/her direction.
- Integral to the planning and coordinating of Project Logistics as it relates to Operations, Park Services, guest and employee traffic flow as well as adjacent ongoing construction activities.
- Generates procurement specifications and negotiation of subcontracted scopes of work and budgets.
- Supports approval of plans, schedules, and cost estimates through direct interaction with project manager.
- Coordinates and oversees construction staffing requirements and efforts of assigned personnel in carrying out project specific activities to ensure project objectives are met.
Easy apply radiologic technologist jobs
in Universal City, CA
5170 SEPULVEDA BLVD STE 240
$16-$25 (DOE) Part-time, Full-time Los Angeles, CA 91436 Urgently Hiring
ReShape Lifesciences Inc.
Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist
$95,000.00 to $125,000.00 hourly Full-time Irvine, CA 92618 Urgently Hiring
Comprehensive Community Health Centers Inc.
Est. $51.03 - $69.68 Part-time Sunland, CA 91040 Urgently Hiring