Similar available jobs
in Fort Mill, SC
Est. $11.77 - $15.99 Full-time, Part-time Fort mill, SC 29715 Urgently Hiring Est. $11.67 - $17.59 Full-time, Part-time Fort mill, SC 29708 Urgently Hiring Est. $11.77 - $15.99 Full-time, Part-time Fort mill, SC 29715 Urgently Hiring
Inventory Associate - (Job Number: INV0000175951)
Est. $11.17 - $15.17 Full-time, Part-time Pineville, NC 28134
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Est. $9.01 - $14.44 Full-time, Part-time Fort mill, SC 29715 Est. $11.77 - $15.99 Full-time, Part-time Fort mill, SC 29715
Part Time Cheese Monger
Est. $11.17 - $15.17 Part-time Fort Mill, SC 29715
Manufacturing Associate - Layup - Full-time / Part-time
Fort Mill, SC 29708
Work Location & Shifts: Sunday night to Wednesday night. 8pm to 6:30am. Hiring immediately and start on 1/31! Will train on days for 3 weeks then move to nights.
Pay: 19$ per hour plus 1$ shift differential
- Free Medical Premiums –eligible for free or reduced cost premium (see benefit package for qualifications)
- Dental, Vision, Life, & Accidental Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave and Adoption Benefits
- Paid Holidays -ability to earn additional PTO each month
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Educational Assistance Program
- Advancement Opportunities -we promote from within the company
- Referral bonus amount (refer friends!).
We heard you knock!
At Masonite, we understand that people are key. In fact, it’s one of our Cultural Pillars. We are a composite of diverse people who come together by showing support and respect to one another. We hold the door open for each other and for new ideas. We continuously strive to improve both our products and our customers’ experiences. This drive leads us to revolutionize the door industry and help people walk through walls. Join us and make an impact each day you work at Masonite!
· Inspect product for defects and take appropriate action as per work instructions, monitor Quality Technician for consistency
· Carry out measurements and weight checks
· Assemble product as per instructions with a focus on quality and safety.
· Practice Masonite Lean Manufacturing Techniques including 5S+1
· Communicate efficiently with other employees and the leadership team in order to ensure quality product is made timely
· Read and interpret list counts and complete all departmental paperwork correctly and timely
· Perform weekly EHS audits and participate in Safety Kaizens and Masonite Plant Kaizens
· Help create/implement poke yokes for quality issues
· Read, understand and follow production schedules
· Set up and adjust equipment
· Gather materials as needed
· Operate motorized equipment (ie forklift, KVAL lifts, etc) as needed
· Perform minor preventative maintenance and operator care as required
· Assist Management, Maintenance and Quality personnel when troubleshooting equipment, process or material issues
· Communicate effectively for flow of product through the plant
· Maintain downtime records and production information as appropriate
· Perform housekeeping duties and other miscellaneous duties, as assigned
· Work safely and follow safety rules and procedures to include wearing PPE
· Use a Tape Measure, Caliper
· Understand door construction build
· Slide/push/pull/pick up cull board on to lift table
· Use proper hand placement and procedures to assemble doors by laying out skins on cullboards
· Place glued components onto skin properly by aligning components to customer spec and placing a new skin on top to finish door
· Visual perception to align door stack and assist in moving the stack onto transfer cart
· Read tickets to determine correct materials
· Verify sufficient material quantities to feed into glue spreader
· Communicate door length changes to Layup team to help them determine which LB laser light to use
· Make adjustments to glue machine based on thickness of material
· Feed stiles, lockblocks, rails, and core into glue machine at a pace that matches that of the door builders
· Record times on the 1st and last rail for each stack before feeding it through glue spreader
· Record ticket quantities on tally sheet
· Track production/downtime hourly and material adjustments and reject materials
· Set break light prior to break time
Qualifications and Experience:
Ability to add and subtract fractions and whole numbers, convert fractions to decimals
Basic reading and writing skills. Proficient at reading/interpreting, quality specs, proper door construction, door types, core types, stile/rail/block types.
High level of dexterity and skill to assemble doors, perform visual quality checks, and comprehend build construction specs, must work well as a team with Front Man
Little to no supervision, proper placement of components to match build construction, run from tickets, verify quality/quantity, ensure the backboard is in place prior to assembly of next stack.
Attention to detail of build construction and accuracy of material placement. Focus on glue level on materials and hand placements.
Ability to lift up to 50 lbs, bending, twisting, stooping, must work at a fast pace and handle multiple parts that have glue on them. Strong eye/hand coordination. Standing for long continuous hours.
Must demonstrate solid teamwork abilities.
Masonite strives to maintain a target 0% safety incident rate. Safe production weaves worker safety with efficient production into our daily operations. We keep safety at utmost importance and want our employees to go home in the same condition as they arrived at work.
We Help People Walk Through Walls!
Easy apply stock clerk jobs
in Fort Mill, SC
Pioneer Motor Bearing
Est. $11.11 - $17.72 Full-time, Part-time Kings mountain, NC 28086 Urgently Hiring