Travel Physical Therapist PT - Globe - Full-time / Part-time
Globe, AZ 85501
Physical Therapists are key to recovery for some patients who are recuperating from injuries, illnesses, and surgery. They work with patients to help them regain movement and manage pain, either in a hospital or clinical setting. They are fully licensed to practice therapy and treatment on patients, and doing so often helps patients reclaim their lives, their momentum, and their contentment.
Weekly amount stated in the job postings is scaled based on estimated hourly wages and potential stipends available for the location of the assignment. Hourly wages are based on various factors including but not limited to: experience, demand, availability, location, etc. Please contact one of our amazing OneStaff Recruiting Specialists for more details.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Paid AAA Membership
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to obtain
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS, ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.