Similar available jobs
in East Palo Alto, CA
$19.00 / Hourly Full-time, Part-time Palo Alto, CA 94306 Urgently Hiring
Alameda Health System
Supervisor, Patient Accounting
Full-time, Part-time Palo Alto, CA 94304 Urgently Hiring
Payroll Compliance Analyst
Full-time, Part-time Menlo park, CA 94025 Urgently Hiring
Sunrise Senior Living
Business Office Coordinator
Est. $18.14 - $30.19 Full-time Palo alto, CA 94306 Urgently Hiring
Inventory Clerk - Warehouse - Located in San Francisco International Airport - Full-time / Part-time
East Palo Alto, CA 94303
Located in San Francisco International Airport
$300 HIRING BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
Grow With Us!
Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30 years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than 1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We couldn't serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our greatest assets: our team members. We're dedicated to hiring and training exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the customer as the Traveler's Best Friend. We strive to ensure we're fulfilling our team members' career potentials through training, skills-development, and career pathways - as our team members grow and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.
What We Will Offer You:
• An hourly rate of pay of $21.00/ Hour
• A 20% of Hudson Employee Discount
• A 50% off Hudson Food & Beverage Discount
• DailyPay gives you everyday access to your money as you earn it.
• A one time $300 Hiring Bonus (Hiring Bonuses are taxable income and will be paid out in two increments: the first payment is provided after successful completion of 30 days and the second, final payment is provided upon completion of 90 days. Employees must be active at the time of each payment).
This Inventory Management Specialist Job Is For You, If You Would Enjoy:
• Handling all accounts payable functions, creating Purchase orders, and completing the receiving in the warehouse, including invoice entry, freight payables, vendor reconciliation, resolving account discrepancies, ensuring extraordinary customer service internally and externally, and other duties as required.
• Enjoy contributing to the team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed
• Working at the SFO SJC Warehouse that services San Francisco and San Jose International Airports
Your Team is counting on you as an Inventory Management Specialist to:
• Provide flexibility to work between the hours of 6:00 am to 4:30 pm weekdays, weekends and holidays
• Work a full-time schedule
• Ability to work in a warehouse environment exposed to the cold and hot elements
Inventory Management Specialist Key Duties:
• Ability to learn new skills and systems.
• Tracking and following up on any issues with regards to Inventory Management
• Ability to multi - task
• Ability to work independently
• Enjoys working with people, researching, and following through with Department Personnel or Buyer(s) to find resolution.
• Creating vendor purchase order using the Inventory Management System
• Daily interaction with Local Vendors processing shipments
• Receiving purchase orders
• Create Return to Vendors (RTV's), transfers, and approved adjustments to a locations inventory.
• Ability to read instructions and follow through to run reports using SAP Application/BW Reporting for Purchase Order (PO) receiving details for Office Manager, generate sales report for GM, and inventory reports for Distribution Center Manager.
• Review accuracy of purchase orders including verifying item costs, quantities, item descriptions, etc.
• Assist in the preparation of physical inventory
• Assist in completing inventory cycle counts
• Maintaining a positive attitude and ability to assist others.
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Ability to train others to properly use the Inventory Management System
• 1 - 2 years of experience in bookkeeping or previous inventory management required.
• Good communication and organizational skills required
• Excellent time management and analytical skills.
• Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and problem resolution.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Strong computer skills required for this position
• Must be detailed, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities at the same time.
• Ability to build strong working relationships with internal/external customers. Team player
• Willing to assist as needed with warehouse function
• Must have at least two years of related accounts payable and account analysis experience.
• Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and SAP knowledge
• High school diploma
• A minimum of 1 year of warehouse experience
Some of our Company-Offered Benefits & Perks Include:
• Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
• Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K & RRSP
• 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
• Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
• Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
• Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
For additional information on our benefits, please visit: https://www.hudsongroup.com/careers/our-perks.
"Depending on the location of the position, applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States or Canada for any employer."
Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace in which we value diversity and unique experiences, backgrounds and identities.
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of background checks and/or employment verification results.
Note to Staffing Agencies: Please do not directly contact Hudson hiring managers regarding candidates for our positions. If assistance is needed in filling any position for Hudson, a member of the talent team will.