School Speech Language Pathologist Assistant SLPA - Full-time / Part-time
Rialto, CA 92376
Great careers are built at TherapyTravelers. We understand that talented special education clinicians and educators appreciate having options. We are proud to offer our team members many career and lifestyle choices throughout our network of clients. Apply today, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
TherapyTravelers is partnering with an exceptional school district who is looking for a contract School Speech and Language Pathologist Assistant for the 2022-2023 school year. Location is desirable to those that live locally and do not want to commute to Los Angeles, Orange County or San Diego, terrific kiddos! Speech team is very supportive and work well together, they currently have 2 SLPA’s that love working in the district!
- Location: Rialto, CA
- Duration: Immediately - May 31, 2023
- Onsite or Virtual: On-Site
- Full or Part Time: Full Time
- Schedule: 35 hours/week, 7 hours/day, Monday -Friday 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- Grade/Age Levels: Elementary, Middle and High School
TherapyTravelers offers a variety of benefits for you and your loved ones. As a valued and respected part of the TherapyTravelers family, you will enjoy:
- Competitive compensation packages for both local and travel positions
- Local contract hourly pay range: $32-36
- Hourly pay is based on national averages and will vary based on location, experience, qualifications and local or travel positions.
- Those on travel contracts can expect to see a higher compensation package than typical hourly compensation.
- Day 1 Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Day 1 PTO & Holiday Pay
- 401K match
- Weekly pay
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Wellness Program
- Continuing education reimbursement
- License reimbursement
- Bonus opportunities
- Referral bonus of $1000
- Our therapists are partnered with advocates and support leaders from day 1, industry exclusive support team in place from day one of assignment
The minimum qualifications for a Speech Pathologist Assistant:
- 1 year of verifiable, professional experience as a SLPA within the last 3 years (may include residency or clinical practicum)
- Valid SLPA license or in process in the state of practice
At TherapyTravelers, you will have the opportunity to apply your unique experience and expertise to school-based special education as your singular focus. We offer stimulating and rewarding careers in speech and language pathology which provide an opportunity to make a difference in a child's life while enhancing your personal and professional growth!
We appreciate referrals! In fact, 35% of our employees were sent to us by someone they know. Let us help your friends and family find a great place to call home and by doing so, you’ll receive a $1,000 referral bonus. Ask your Recruiter to learn more!