The job below is no longer available.
Warehouse Worker, Part-time
Vance, AL 35490
30 days ago
$14 per hour
About this job
AVI Foodsystems is looking for an energetic and optimistic team member to fill the role of Warehouse Worker.
Founded in 1960, AVI Foodsystems has evolved into one of the most respected and trusted food service companies in the nation. Providing comprehensive food services with a focus on the highest quality and freshest ingredients, impeccable service and total value is the reputation we have earned and live up to everyday.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receive and process incoming merchandise
- Manage, organize and retrieve merchandise within the warehouse
- Control the inventory of merchandise
- Demonstrate creative thinking by suggesting alternative procedures to work flow or possible areas of improvement to immediate manager
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in a management role
- Previous experience in vending/foodservice is preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Outgoing, personable, and ability to communicate with all levels of a company
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good driving record
- Professional appearance
- A family culture and atmosphere
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance for full-time team members
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Immense training and growth opportunities
Text AVI to 51893 to join our talent network and apply!
We conduct pre-employment drug testing. EOE