Similar available jobs
in New York, NY
Est. $13.96 - $20.84 Full-time, Part-time New york, NY 10007
Sinclair Broadcast Group
Executive Administrative Assistant
Est. $13.96 - $20.84 Full-time, Part-time New york, NY 10261 Urgently Hiring
International Rescue Committee
Adult Education Administrative Assistant Intern (Aligned with Office of New Americans)
Est. $13.96 - $20.84 Full-time, Part-time New york, NY 10168 Urgently Hiring Est. $30.03 - $53.33 Full-time, Part-time New york, NY 10165 Urgently Hiring
Volunteers of America Greater New York
Est. $13.96 - $20.84 Full-time, Part-time New york, NY 10011 Urgently Hiring
Clinical Management Consultants
Administrative Medical Director Emergency Room
Est. $46.90 - $75.18 Full-time, Part-time New york, NY 10261 Urgently Hiring
Clear Vision Ophthalmology PLLC
Medical Receptionist/ Assistant
Est. $13.84 - $18.44 Full-time, Part-time Jackson Heights, NY 11372 Est. $14.66 - $20.38 Full-time, Part-time New york, NY 10261
Legal Secretary Litigation
Full-time, Part-time New york, NY 10007
Administrative Assistant - IR team - Full-time
New York, NY 10261
Our client, a leading investor in middle market companies, is seeking Administrative Assistant to support their Investor Relations team. Hours are 8:30am-5:30pm with flexibility for overtime as needed. This is a hybrid schedule 4/1 - Monday through Thursday in the office with Fridays being remote. This role is perfect for an assistant who has IR knowledge and loves working in a support role.
- Provide direct administrative support to the Head of Investor Relations and Private Debt Investor Relations team
- Assist with seamless calendar management, including scheduling and maintaining all meetings
- Coordinate extensive travel arrangements for domestic and international travel
- Process and manage all expense reports using Concur
- Assist with other administrative duties such as filing, updating contact lists and mailing
- 3-5+ years of experience
- BA/BS preferred, not required
- Strong preference for IR experience or financial services background
- Must be mature and have executive presence and good communication skills
- Strong experience in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Up to $85K base dependent on experience plus discretionary bonus
- Medical, dental and vision - small employee contribution
- Very generous stocked kitchen - lots of snacks
- Vacation: 15 days, Sick: 5 days, Holidays: 11
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
If you would like to complete our voluntary self-identification form, please or copy and paste the following link into an open window in your browser: https://jobs.beaconhillstaffing.com/eeoc/
Completion of this form is voluntary and will not affect your opportunity for employment, or the terms or conditions of your employment. This form will be used for reporting purposes only and will be kept separate from all other records.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting .
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)