The job below is no longer available.
Quality Control Analyst - Full-time
Bogart, GA 30622
30 days ago
$14 per hour
About this job
Proclinical is seeking a Quality Control Analyst for a top biopharmaceutical company located in Bogart, GA.
- Follow written procedures for the following tests, bioburden, endotoxin, microbial identification, growth promotion Support other activities as needed, such as Environmental Monitoring of controlled clean rooms, Utility Monitoring, product qualifications and investigations.
- Recognize aberrant test and sample conditions and report to them to the area supervisor / manager with an assessment of the circumstances and potential corrective action if appropriate. Write and compile investigation documentation.
- Maintain knowledge of current scientific principles and theories and train other lab personnel as assigned in areas of competence.
- Order, stock, and receive, label, log, and inventory laboratory supplies. Maintain reference standard inventory to support area testing.
- Provide laboratory support services, clean/maintain equipment and prepare reagents/solutions.
- Perform all job functions in compliance with cGMPs and maintain accurate and legible laboratory records.
- Ensure training is current for all job functions performed. Attend all required Company training. Train other lab personnel.
- May be qualified and assigned to review some laboratory data or documentation
Skills and Requirements:
- BS in Biology (Microbiology preferred) or higher is preferred
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Experience in a cGMP environment
- Knowledgeable of bioburden, Environmental Monitoring, and Microbiology techniques
- Corrective Action
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jackie Cerchio at (+1) 267-846-2026 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.