The job below is no longer available.
Similar available jobs
in Austin, TX
Est. $13.10 - $22.26 Full-time, Part-time Austin, TX 78716 Urgently Hiring Est. $11.81 - $15.48 Full-time Austin, TX 78716 Urgently Hiring Est. $13.10 - $22.26 Full-time, Part-time Austin, TX 78716 Urgently Hiring
Baker Hughes Holdings LLC
Early Career Program: Field Engineer (United States) - 2022 Opportunities (Texas City & Sweeny)
Est. $10.05 - $15.44 Full-time, Part-time Austin, TX 78716 Urgently Hiring
Travel Echo Technician - Paying up to $1,597/week
Est. $16.13 - $28.34 Full-time, Part-time Austin, TX 78716 Urgently Hiring Est. $11.81 - $15.48 Full-time Austin, TX 78716 Urgently Hiring Est. $17.90 - $26.60 Full-time, Part-time Austin, TX 78716 Urgently Hiring
Travel X-Ray Technician - Paying up to $1,665/week
Est. $17.83 - $30.54 Full-time, Part-time Austin, TX 78716 Urgently Hiring Est. $11.81 - $15.48 Full-time, Part-time Austin, TX 78716
System Reliability Technician I - Full-time
Austin, TX 78716
30 days ago
About this job
Job Title: System Reliability Technician I
Location: Austin, Texas
Pay Rate: $ 22.00 Per Hour
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday: From 11:00 AM to 05:00 PM
- The System Reliability Technician I is essential to keeping the Metro Bike program running smooth primarily by ensuring the systems bicycles are properly balanced throughout the network and e-bikes are kept charged to maximize system usability.
- Provide simple repairs in the field to bicycles and stations when possible and remove defective equipment to be repaired in the workshop.
- Evaluate the condition of assets and update their status, submit service requests for repairs or maintenance when needed, and engage with customers to offer friendly assistance.
- Provide support for special events throughout the community, including nights, weekends, and holidays. This position is responsible for maintaining a safe, inclusive, and fun environment that ensures Metro Bike is an enjoyable place to work for everyone.
- Operate a non-revenue van, or other non-revenue vehicle, to move bicycles around the community based on the demand, charging, and swapping batteries on e-bikes, and cleaning stations/bicycles (power washing, removing stickers, cleaning graffiti, etc.).
- Maintain and clean the battery charging locations, non-revenue vehicles, warehouse spaces, and other storage areas at the main facility to ensure the safety of the team and proper care of the program assets.
- Provide support for special events during a wide variety of hours and days that may involve shifting regular work hours.
- Support System Reliability Technician IIs and IIIs during complex operations or projects where support is needed such as station installations, branding of assets, system testing, or other support duties as assigned.
- Maintain Metro Bike facilities to a high standard of cleanliness, requiring disposal of debris and power washing areas around the stations and docks.
- Must operate in conditions using PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) in Bio-Hazard environment.
- Always maintain a safe working environment.
- Takes initiative to resolve problems and/or present solutions with minimal instructions from management.
- Support Clients Safety Management Systems (SMS) process by following safety and security policies, considering safety in every action and reporting safety and security concerns.
- Perform other duties as required and/or assigned.