The job below is no longer available.
Similar available jobs
in Tulsa, OK
Gig Tulsa, OK 74136 Start Earning
Est. $8.53 - $10.11 Full-time, Part-time Tulsa, OK 74133
Hungry Howie's Pizza & Subs
Est. $8.53 - $10.11 Part-time, Teen Tulsa, OK 74112
Drive with DoorDash
Gig Tulsa, OK 74112 Start Earning
Drive with DoorDash
Gig Tulsa, OK 74136 Start Earning Gig Tulsa, OK 74112 Start Earning
The Cheesecake Factory
Est. $10.65 - $14.84 Full-time, Part-time Tulsa, OK 74133
Sandwich Making Rockstars Needed!
Part-time Tulsa, OK 74136
Est. $8.53 - $10.11 Full-time, Part-time Tulsa, OK 74112
Digital Content Producer - Full-time
Tulsa, OK 74145
30 days ago
About this job
KTULin Tulsa, OKhas an immediate opening for a creativeDigital Content Producer!The candidate should haveexperience writing and producing news content for the web and social media.
- Updating and maintaining ktul.com page
- Keeping Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social platforms updated throughout the day
- Editing and posting relevant materials from reporters and producers onto the website
- Creating web-based content from materials gathered by photographers and reporters
- Produce broadcast newscasts as needed
- Gathering news affecting the community
- Preparing story items for presentation in the newscasts
- Assisting in the efficient operation of the assignment desk
- Listening and responding to scanner traffic
- Previous experience as a web writer, web editor is strongly encouraged
- Degree in Journalism or a related field preferred
- Experience in a newsroom setting on the Assignment Desk is also preferred
- Commitment to journalistic standards of ethics and accuracy. This includes, but is not limited to, AP style writing, attention to grammar and a sense of urgency when breaking news happens
- Ability to communicate effectively with reporters, management and online viewers
- General knowledge and interest in local, national and world news
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines for both the assignment desk and website
- Expert understanding of Facebook, Twitter, and emerging social media
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We're at the forefront of NextGen technology, enabling innovative new ways to engage with broadcast content like never before.We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Lets talk.