The job below is no longer available.
RN/LPN Unit Manager (Up to $20k Sign on Bonus) - Full-time / Part-time
Athens, GA 30606
14 days ago
$23 per hour
About this job
University Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is seeking an experienced RN/LPN Unit Manager to oversee all aspects of operating a unit within a health care facility, from supervising nursing staff to monitoring patient care. Extensive clinical experience a must, prior administrative experience and training in both nursing and administration. Must have a minimum of 2 years experience.
Duties of RN/LPN Unit Manager:
- Oversee unit
- Assist with treatment and medication administration
- Assist with Admissions
- Attend and participate in weekly meetings
- Conduct daily audits of all new admission charts
- Serve as liaison between family, patient, doctor and other departments
- Investigate all incident reports and follow-up
- Participate in managing staff and assignments to ensure quality of care
- Participate and report on patient conditions in weekly risk meetings
- Participate in annual evaluations of staff
- Take on-call hours on weekends and holidays as assigned
- Additional tasks as assigned
The Hiring Team looks forward to hearing from you!
***$20K Sign-on Bonus***