Similar available jobs
in Atlantis, FL
Est. $23.79 - $35.69 Full-time, Part-time Atlantis, FL 33462 Urgently Hiring $41-78/Hour Full-time, Part-time Lake worth, FL 33462 Urgently Hiring
HCA Florida Healthcare
Staff - Registered Nurse (RN) - Neuro PCU - Progressive Care Unit - $32-44 perhour
Est. $23.79 - $35.69 Full-time Atlantis, FL 33462 $41-78/Hour Full-time, Part-time Atlantis, FL 33462 Urgently Hiring $41-78/Hour Full-time, Part-time Lake worth, FL 33462 Urgently Hiring $41-78/Hour Full-time, Part-time Lake worth, FL 33462 Urgently Hiring $41-78/Hour Full-time, Part-time Lake worth, FL 33462 Urgently Hiring $41-78/Hour Full-time, Part-time Atlantis, FL 33462 Urgently Hiring $41-78/Hour Full-time, Part-time Lake worth, FL 33462 Urgently Hiring
Registered Nurse (RN) - Med Surg - $30-42 per hour - Part-time
Atlantis, FL 33462
HCA Florida Healthcare is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Med Surg for a nursing job in Atlantis, Florida.
Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Med Surg
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Employment Type: Permanent
Shift: No Weekends
Do you want to be appreciated daily? Our nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic for patients. At HCA Florida JFK Hospital our nurses set us apart from any other healthcare provider. We are seeking a(an) Registered Nurse Research to join our healthcare family.Benefits
HCA Florida JFK Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
At HCA Florida JFK Hospital, our nurses play a vital part. We know that every nurse’s path and purpose is unique. Do you want to create your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is your career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses to create the career path that fits their life – for life – and empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for our Registered Nurse Research opportunity.Job Summary and Qualifications
What you will do in this role:
- Manages and coordinates clinical research trials for the Cancer Center
- Responsible for the assessment of patients referred for Cancer Clinical Research Trials
- Coordinates patients’ clinical care performed by private practice and hospital staff
What you will need in this role:
- Current State of Florida Registered RN License, or
- Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions)
- Current BLS, ACLS, and PALS Certification via American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Advanced certifications (i.e. CEN, TNCC, etc.) preferred
- One or more years of experience as an Acute Care Hospital RN
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Florida JFK Hospital was named in honor of our 35th president. We have grown and have four Palm Beach County locations. Our main campus is a 558-bed acute care facility. We are known for services including: emergency services, cardiovascular care, neurosciences and robotic surgery. We offer orthopedic and spine care, bariatrics, behavioral health and obstetrics. HCA Florida JFK Hospital is a Joint Commission certified Primary Stroke Center. We are a certified Ventricular Assist Device program. We are an American College of Cardiology Chest Pain Center. Our hospital is an American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer accredited Comprehensive Community Cancer Program. We offer two off-site ERs in Palm Beach Gardens and West Boynton Beach. They provide the same emergency treatment for adults and children. We are located in the city of Atlantis. We are near the coastal cities of Lake Worth and Boynton Beach. We are by the beach, restaurants and shopping. There is something for everybody. We invite you to join a dynamic team of clinical professionals in a fast-paced environment while living in Palm Beach County.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our Registered Nurse Research opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
HCA Florida Healthcare Job ID #1-INFOR-691376. Posted job title: Registered Nurse Research
- Health Care FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Continuing Education
- 401k retirement plan
Easy apply registered nurse jobs
in Atlantis, FL
Est. $11.00 - $18.01 Full-time Greenacres, FL 33454 Urgently Hiring
Registered Nurse (RN)
Est. $23.79 - $35.69 Full-time West palm beach, FL 33409 Urgently Hiring Est. $11.00 - $18.01 Full-time Palm beach gardens, FL 33410 Urgently Hiring Est. $11.00 - $18.01 Full-time Lake worth, FL 33449 Urgently Hiring Est. $11.00 - $18.01 Full-time Wellington, FL 33414 Urgently Hiring Est. $11.00 - $18.01 Full-time Delray beach, FL 33446 Urgently Hiring Est. $11.00 - $18.01 Full-time North palm beach, FL 33408 Urgently Hiring Est. $11.00 - $18.01 Full-time Boynton beach, FL 33435 Urgently Hiring
Interim HealthCare of West Palm Beach
Registered Nurse (RN) Clinical Supervisor
Est. $23.79 - $35.69 Full-time Greenacres, FL 33454 Urgently Hiring