Shift Supervisor - Full-time / Part-time
Verona, WI 53593
“You are applying for work with Papa Murphy’s Midwest, a franchisee of Papa Murphy’s, not Papa Murphy’s International, Inc., or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.”
Papa Murphy's Pizza Shift Supervisor
Responsible for all facets of the operation for the assigned shift of a Papa Murphy's store by performing the following:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be in the proper uniform and ready to take responsibility of shift at the assigned time.
- Proficient at the Counter, Prep and Cashier positions.
- Insures all team members are in uniform, clocked in and at assigned positions at assigned time.
- Responsible to perform a walk-through of the store to insure that the store is ready: clean, stocked etc. for business using the pre-rush checklist.
- Supervises and works with the assigned staff to assure that the proper guest service and product quality are given as prescribed in the “Operations Manual.”
- Accountable that all cash is handled properly and funds are properly secured.
- Insures that the unit is operated according to the proper food handling, sanitation, safety and security guidelines as outlined in the “Operations Manual.”
- Insures proper labor guidelines and labor laws are adhered to including schedules and breaks.
- Responsible that all opening, closing, change of shift and early out assigned duties are completed using appropriate checklists.
- Responsible for the accuracy and completeness of shift and daily paperwork using the POS system.
- Insures that an adequate supply of fully proofed crusts is always available.
- Supervises the sale of pre-made pizzas to insure they are proofed a minimum of one hour and sold within the next hour. (Two hours total at room temperature)
- Maintains adequate prepped product for the shift business and if product is not available, makes sure product is available.
- Communicates shift problems to immediate supervisor and resolve if possible, scheduling problems for next day, product shortage etc.
- Responsible to handle emergencies, guest complaints, equipment problems or team member problems as per the “What to do If” procedures.
- Responsible to train and develop team members on assigned shift as directed by immediate supervisor.
- Responsible for any other job related duties as directed by immediate supervisor.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent preferred but not required.
Experience: At least six months experience in QSR environment. Previous experience at the cashier, counter and prep person positions.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be able to maintain reasonable attendance at work.
- Must be able to arrive at the store at the scheduled time.
- Must be able to read, speak, write and communicate effectively at the work location.
- Basic math skills required
- Must be able to build and maintain positive relationships with supervisors, co-workers and guests.
- Position requires movement around the store and giving direction most of the working day.
- Required to lift pans of food or food items weighing up to 30 pounds to shoulder height.
in Verona, WI
Retail Team Member
$11.00-$14.00 Full-time, Part-time Madison, WI 53719 Urgently Hiring
Retail Team Member
$11.00-$14.00 Full-time, Part-time Madison, WI 53719 Urgently Hiring $13 - $14.3 per hour Full-time Madison, WI 53719
Papa Murphy's Franchisees
Est. $17.63 - $28.21 Full-time, Part-time Verona, WI 53593 Est. $14.50 - $25.69 Full-time Madison, WI 53719 Est. $10.80 - $15.97 Full-time, Part-time Madison, WI 53719
Est. $14.39 - $18.51 Full-time, Part-time Madison, WI 53719
Est. $10.80 - $15.97 Full-time, Part-time Madison, WI 53719
MERCHANDISE ASSISTANT MANAGER
Est. $14.50 - $25.69 Full-time, Part-time Madison, WI 53719