Similar available jobs
in Republic, MO
WAREHOUSE MAINTENANCE III
Full-time Republic, MO 65738 Urgently Hiring
Production Assembler Team Lead - Full-time / Part-time
Republic, MO 65738
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Production Assembler Team Lead? At HealthTrust Performance Group, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
HealthTrust Performance Group, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Production Assembler Team Lead like you to be a part of our team.
Job Summary and Qualifications
Seeking a Production Assembler – Lead will lead and direct a team of production assemblers to assemble custom procedure trays for the Custom Pack Solutions (CPS) production area. This position will also follow instructions from supervisors or others designated to assist leadership in work areas. We are an amazing team seeking a phenomenal addition to our Supply Chain Department. Submit your application with HCA Healthcare today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team!
What you will do in this role:
- Develops co-worker relationships to ensure products packaged are to standards and expectations for quality, design, efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Develops co-worker relationships to ensure products shipped within established production schedules ensuring optimum inventory levels.
- Utilize system related technologies to initiate production schedule, Bills of Material, assembly design, instructions and build requirements.
- Communicates proactively regarding scheduling status changes, customer requests, utilizations and/or defects.
- Perform other work duties as assigned.
What you should have for this role:
- High School Diploma and/or GED
- 6 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
is a critical part of HCA Healthcare’s strategy. Our focus is to improve performance and reduce costs. We do this by joining non-clinical and administrative functions. HealthTrust Supply Chain best practice methodologies. We develop, apply and monitor cost-efficient initiatives and programs for HCA Healthcare. By improving facility efficiency, medical professionals can focus on our mission - patient care.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Production Assembler Team Lead opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.