The job below is no longer available.
Manufacturing Controls Engineer - 2022-6818 - Full-time
Lawrenceville, GA 30049
30 days ago
$17 per hour
About this job
The future is bright for you at Manpower Engineering. We are currently hiring for an experienced Manufacturing Controls Engineer at one of our premier client partners in Lawrenceville, Georgia. You will be responsible for evaluating, selecting, ordering, installing, setting up, designing modifications for, testing, troubleshooting, improving performance, and establishing maintenance procedures for manufacturing equipment.
What You Will Do
- Investigate, plan, prepare RFQ, and install and set up equipment with industrial standards.
- Recommend equipment modifications to improve production efficiency, manufacturing techniques, and production yields for existing products.
- Manage Projects with external vendors, schedule and plan as per the requirement, and work with the vendor to ensure we follow up on the due dates.
- Support and perform continuous improvement activities as a control engineer.
- Support to ensure the proper functioning of Air and Electrical Utilities.
- Troubleshoot a variety of routine to moderately complex manufacturing equipment electrical and control system problems.
- Support the sustainment of existing production lines relating to equipment/process changes, product quality, process improvements, and responsiveness to ergonomic and safety-related issues.
- Investigate and determine the root cause of equipment failures/problems and implement countermeasures.
- Create and modify troubleshooting, start-up, equipment setup documents, and other procedures.
- Create and modify preventive maintenance. Prepare schedules for Preventive maintenance as per the manufacturing company's equipment manuals.
- Prepare and present a report with detailed root cause analysis and data.
- Prepare training materials to train production and maintenance personnel on the usage and maintenance of equipment.
What You Will Bring
- BS degree in Electrical or Industrial Engineering or equivalent technical degree.
- Minimum of 2-4 years' experience in controls/electrical engineering.
- Strong in PLC (Omron is a plus), HMI programming, and Drives (Servos, VFDs is a plus).
- Strong understanding of the electrical, mechanical, and software engineering principles to create and maintain automated processes.
- Strong in AutoCAD, used to produce technical plans, blueprints, electrical layouts, drawings, and models required.
- Strong ability to program Robots (Fanuc and Epson is a plus)
- Strong proficiency in setting up and programming vision systems (Keyence is a plus)
- Working knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology to produce various products. (Experience in chemical manufacturing process/powder handling is a plus.)
- Proven ability to work on several projects simultaneously and independently under tight deadlines with driven and cost-effective results.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving/root cause analysis, research skills, and project management.
- Ability to work collaboratively with all levels in a diverse environment and adapt to different interpersonal styles and communication methods.
- Effective communication skills (fluent in English (read, write, and speak) and presentation skills.
- Proficient MS Office (Word, Power-Point, primarily focused on Excel)
- Strong in math, specifically data analysis.
Easy apply quality systems manager jobs
in Lawrenceville, GA
Singleton Assets and Operations LLC
Inventory Control Coordinator
Est. $9.05 - $14.14 Part-time Buford, GA 30518 Urgently Hiring