Similar available jobs
in Omaha, NE
Oncology Travel RN
$2,231 per week Full-time Omaha, NE 68114 Urgently Hiring Est. $28.67 - $34.41 Full-time, Part-time Omaha, NE 68182
Registered Nurse - Full Benefits Day 1 - Full-time
Omaha, NE 68114
Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
Shift: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
• 24 months of Pediatric Dialysis Unit experience is required.
• Candidates must have a Nebraska license or compact license in hand at the time of application.
• Candidates must live at least 50 miles away from this facility in order to be eligible to apply for this role.
• COVID vaccination required. This facility accepts declinations.
• Flu vaccination required for onboarding. Declinations accepted.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
On Call: Evenings and rotating weekends
Will accept first time traveler if they have pediatric dialysis experience.
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: NE
- Certifications: Basic Life Support, Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Day
- Contract Date: 2023-02-27
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 10
- Shifts per Week: 4