The job below is no longer available.
Similar available jobs
in Tampa, FL
Est. $13.75 - $17.52 Full-time Tampa, FL 33646 Urgently Hiring
Turner Construction Company
Field Engineer - Tampa (New College Grad 22-23)
Est. $13.52 - $17.96 Full-time, Part-time Tampa, FL 33646 Urgently Hiring Est. $13.75 - $17.52 Full-time, Part-time Tampa, FL 33646
Residence Inn Tampa at USF / Medical Center
Est. $14.27 - $20.68 Full-time, Part-time Tampa, FL 33637
Maintenance Specialist - Full-time
Tampa, FL 33646
30 days ago
$18 per hour
About this job
- Ensure compliance with regulatory agencies by scheduling and/or completing required inspections. (Emergency Lighting, Back Flow Testing, Load Bank Testing, Fire Communication Testing, Sprinkler Inspections, Generators, AC Filters, Door Latching Tests, Vehicles, wells, etc.).
- Schedule and perform preventative maintenance: HVAC filters, septic and water systems, drinking water tests, door latching tests, emergency exit tests, and other NFPA required testing.
- Demonstrates proficient skills in plumbing, electrical, drywall, carpentry, painting, tiling, cleaning up work area, and computer use.
- Repair/replace structures such as sinks, showers, floors, walls.
- Coordinate, prioritize and complete work orders and special projects with maintenance lead.
- Coordinate, plan, execute, and complete projects in a timely manner.
- Plan, prioritize, assign, supervise, review, and participate in the work of staff responsible for facility maintenance.
- Work with location managers to ensure minimal interruption of program services.
- Increase operational effectiveness & efficiency of buildings and infrastructure.
- Update certifications, professional and trainings and knowledge of industry standards.
- Demonstrate professional attitude at all times.
- Service appliances including washing machine, dryer, oven, refrigerator, dishwasher.
- Coordinate with contractors and acquire estimates when needed. (AC Replacement, Vehicle Maintenance, Tree removal etc.).
- Pick up and deliver donations.
- Monitor and control supplies and equipment; order supplies and tools as necessary.
- Move furniture, equipment and appliances: disassemble and assemble as needed.
- Transport vehicles for repairs or use at various facilities.
- Repair and maintain tools, equipment and company vehicles.
- Compliance with OSHA Regulations.
- Organize and execute multiple projects simultaneously.
- Maintain work order and inspection records and hours log.
- Perform other duties as assigned consistent with the responsibilities of the position.
- Must be at least 18 years of age and has a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic experience in plumbing, building repair, grounds keeping, vehicle maintenance and other related knowledge of maintenance procedures required.
- Valid HVAC Certification Required.
- Valid Drivers License Required and clean MRV.
- General maintenance and repairs procedures.
- Regulatory inspections of buildings and/or properties.
- Regulatory drills and safety procedures.
- Plumbing, electrical, painting, carpentry and appliance installation.
- Building lighting, back flow testing, load bank testing, Fire communication testing.
- Sprinkler system, generators.
- Heat pump and straight cooling A/C units.
- Door latching tests.
- Vehicles maintenance and repairs.