Similar available jobs
in Whitewater, WI
Field Service Technician - Full-time
Whitewater, WI 53190
Do you love to travel? Passionate about serving as a brand ambassador? Feel fulfilled by solving technical challenges? Our field service team specializes in keeping our machine performance strong. Our team is dedicated to staying calm while acting quickly, finding solutions, and exceeding customer expectations.
ProMach offers rewarding, challenging opportunities throughout the world, across multiple packaging segments. If you are energized by providing best-in-class customer experiences and strive for advanced technical skills, we want to talk to you.
Do we have your attention? Keep reading.
is looking for a new Field Service Technician to join their Service team. In this role, you will provide technical support to customers throughout the life of a machine. You will provide advice and physical assistance to the customer in identifying problems associated with the operation of Federal equipment, as well as offer innovative solutions to make the customer’s operation function more efficiently and economically.
Does this work interest you?
- Install, integrate, repair, and troubleshoot machinery of a complex and involved design
- Ensure all established inspection, testing, quality, and operating specifications are met
- Direct customer’s personnel during plant machinery installations and integrations, as well as servicing (repair and/or troubleshooting)
- Identify and correct hardware or software discrepancies
- Identify new product opportunities and make recommendations for product improvements
- Review customers’ parts inventory, advise customers of necessary parts that should be included in customer stock
- Work from complex engineering drawings and specifications, detailed written and/or verbal instructions, handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Support Aftermarket team by receiving and responding to customer telephoned technical inquiries
- Function as a technical resource for Sales Representatives and the Engineering Design team to address and resolve inquiries and problems related to installation/integration or repair
- Prepare trip reports that update the company on status and condition of installed equipment and additional equipment/parts opportunities
What’s in it for you?
There's no monopoly on good ideas or limits to how far you can advance with our team. We offer an open, communicative environment that fosters individual initiative. We pride ourselves in being a company where people choose to build a career.
In addition to growth opportunities, as a ProMach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your salary, comprehensive medical/dental programs, as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, and a retirement savings plan with a company match. And because we understand the importance of feeling protected, there is no waiting period for benefits — you are eligible on your first day of employment!
If this sounds like you, we want to connect!
- Associates Degree in Electromechanical, or comparable working experience
- 4+ years’ experience in technical support of an electromechanical product/system, preferably coupled with formal technical training
- Electromechanical experience and skills, PLC programming skills is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to accurately use a variety of precision measuring instruments
- Proven ability to read and understand complex engineering designs, including wiring schematics
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Problem-solver with strong independent judgment skills
- Track record of successfully multitasking to meet timelines on deliverables
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 85%
We have been named to the Inc. 5,000 list of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S. seven times. We continue to introduce innovative products, enter new markets, expand our global presence, and actively acquire new capabilities.
We have the rewards, opportunities, and the market strengths of a large organization combined with the entrepreneurial culture of a small, fast-paced company. You will enjoy the benefits of working with a growing company that competes globally, with the personal touch and feel of a smaller company where you can make an impact every day.
Curious about life at ProMach? Follow us on , , and !
Pro Mach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of all new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- 4 year(s): Electro-mechanical technical support
- Technical/other training or better
- PLC Programming (Allen Bradley)
- Blueprint Reading
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Easy apply small machine repairer jobs
in Whitewater, WI
est. per hourMorgan Truck Body • 1h ago Urgently hiring 14.9 mi