The job below is no longer available.
Similar available jobs
in Oklahoma City, OK
Milan Laser Company
Regional Sales Manager
Est. $28.65 - $54.24 Full-time, Part-time Oklahoma city, OK 73102 Urgently Hiring
Est. $14.87 - $26.12 Full-time, Part-time Oklahoma City, OK 73105
Est. $28.65 - $54.24 Part-time Oklahoma city, OK 73118
Area Sales Manager - Full-time
Oklahoma City, OK 73102
30 days ago
$48 per hour
About this job
When you're an Atrium Associate, you're a part of a crucial workforce providing the ultimate 'Home Away From Home' for our guests. We know that it takes a lot of time and effort to provide these exceptional experiences, so we reward your efforts with a competitive compensation plan and other benefits and perks that allow you to offer your best to our guests. These benefits include:
- Daily Pay
- Significant Travel Discounts on Marriott and/or Hilton properties
- 401k Plans
- Medical Insurance
- Other property specific benefits
Oklahoma City Wyndham Grand
Area Sales Manager
**** HYBRID REMOTE OPPORTUNITY ****
Area Business Transient Sales Manager role is a current Atrium Hospitality Sales Manager with a reputation of high performance, successful results, and business transient discipline experience. This position (Area BTSM) serves as the property level BTSM for the designated portfolio of Atrium Hotels, as well as providing direction, guidance, day to day support and execution of the business transient initiatives to the assigned hotels.
- Lead the property development and execution of Negotiated account revenue generation strategies to maximize segment profitability.
- Perform the necessary reviews of the assigned properties to understand their negotiated account profile.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of national hotel brands' business negotiated account sales tools and resources. Keep current and ensure the assigned hotels take advantage of all brand resources and initiatives.
- Assist each Director of Sales & Marketing to identify targeted accounts and grow revenues from existing accounts.
- Conduct refresher training and account reviews as needed with each property sales & revenue leadership teams
- Review the TravelClick and other related tools along with the Negotiated segment productivity, by account, for each assigned hotel, identifying the need for strategic redirection, and/or reinforcement with the DOSM to develop plans to maximize segment revenues.
- Provide input to the DOSM and DORM in the monthly forecast for the Negotiated segment, providing guidance, competitive positioning, and overall strategic vision to achieve the desired performance.
- To execute this position effectively and successfully, an individual must be able to perform each of the essential BTSM duties satisfactorily.
- The individual must be a current associate of Atrium Hospitality.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, both written and oral. Ability to effectively present information in one on one or small group situations to customers, clients, leadership and other associates of the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in Hotel Management or commensurate experience in a related business field required
- 2+ years of Business Transient hotel sales.
- Excellent skills in identifying and developing accounts that fit the hotel's needs
- Must be a strategic thinker, an account developer and can negotiate, convince, and influence.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills across all disciplines and levels of the organization.
Atrium Hospitality provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Atrium Hospitality brinda igualdad de oportunidades de empleo a todos los empleados y aplicantes de empleo y prohibe la discriminacion y el acoso de cualquier tipo sin distincion de raza, color, religion, edad, sexo, origen nacional, estado de discapacidad, genetica, estado de veterano protegido, orientacion sexual, genero de identidad o expresion, o cualquier otra caracteristica protegida por las leyes federales, estatales o locales.
Esta politica se aplica a todos los terminos y condiciones de empleo, incluido el reclutamiento, la contratacion, la colocacion, la promocion, la terminacion, el despido, el retiro, la transferencia, las licencias, la compensacion y la capacitacion.
Notice of candidate Privacy Rights: http://https://atriumhospitality.com/privacy-policy/