Similar available jobs
in Indianapolis, IN
IT Process Analyst
Est. $13.95 - $20.69 Full-time, Part-time Indianapolis, IN 46204 Urgently Hiring Est. $22.77 - $42.16 Part-time Indianapolis, IN 46201
Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc.
Civil Engineering Intern
Est. $29.20 - $41.25 Full-time, Part-time Indianapolis, IN 46204 Urgently Hiring Est. $23.39 - $40.70 Full-time, Part-time Indianapolis, IN 46207 Est. $23.39 - $40.70 Full-time, Part-time Indianapolis, IN 46206 Est. $23.39 - $40.70 Full-time, Part-time Indianapolis, IN 46253 Est. $23.39 - $40.70 Full-time, Part-time Indianapolis, IN 46203 Est. $23.39 - $40.70 Full-time, Part-time Indianapolis, IN 46298 Est. $23.39 - $40.70 Full-time, Part-time Indianapolis, IN 46201
Product Owner I - CyberSecurity - Full-time
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Global Cybersecurity Identity and Access Management’s vision is reducing risk by delivering frictionless solutions that rapidly respond to business opportunities. Product Owners within Identity and Access Management are part of the Product and User Experience Team and this position align to our Identity Domain which is responsible for creating, verifying, and maintaining enterprise identities, credentials, and entitlements used to access Liberty Mutual systems and data.
Member of the Agile team, representing the voice of the customer and the organization through the delivery of business value. Works closely with stakeholders (business and technology) with support as needed from a more senior Product Owner to define and prioritize features and stories, ensuring alignment with customer needs and organizational goals.
Understands customers' problems in detail and ensures that the squad/team is working on the most valuable work. The Product Owner is the team member always communicating with stakeholders to ensure an aligned understanding of how the squad/team can provide the highest value to the customer through the lens of the product. Collaborates with squad/teams, technologies, and architects in their portfolio to develop a deep understanding of the technologies and systems they support.
Responsibilities with guidance from the more senior Identity Domain Product Owner
- Contributes to the creation of the product vision and alignment with strategic priorities with stakeholders.
- Collaboratively builds the squad/team product roadmap based on strategy and ongoing input from stakeholders.
- Uses Problem/Solution fit techniques to build and iterate on roadmap.
- Communicates expected value and any changes in value to by iteration (sprint, monthly, quarterly, etcetera) based on the squad/team-determined capacity.
- Sets expectations with stakeholders for delivery of new capabilities, features, and functionalities. Participates in squad/team demos, retrospectives, and all other ceremonies.
- Contributes to aligning development and business goals and priorities by collaborating with stakeholders and the squad/team to remove roadblocks to execution.
- The analysis of feasibility, cost ramifications, economies, or other aspects of planned or potential changes to the product.
- With the squad, contributes towards achieving assigned product level KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
- Manages product(s) with a low-medium degree of strategy, scope, and complexity.
- Owns and maintains the product backlog and is accountable for its contents, prioritization, and acceptance criteria. Accountable for clear, actionable user stories.
- Sets priorities and actively participates in squad/team quarterly planning.
- Monitors and maintains the product health, supporting long term product viability and efficiency, and balancing long and short term and costs with desired outcomes.
- Works daily with the Agile working group clarifying business requirements, removing roadblocks, constantly communicating, and supporting alignment around product strategy.
- Understands regulatory, compliance, and other industry constraints on the product and prioritizes accordingly.
- Negotiates with immediate squad/teams to ensure priorities align with the overall IAM Agile Release Train and IAM Program priorities.
- No direct managerial responsibility. May serve as a mentor for more junior squad/team members. Receives mentoring and support on partnering with Scrum Master to provide feedback, support, and coaching for the development squad/team.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies and IT project management as typically acquired through a Bachelors` degree in relevant field (business, computer science, humanities, etc.) and a minimum of 2 to 4 years direct experience with agile teams as well as 5 years in business, technology or consulting.
- Able to depict complex ideas, issues and designs to varied audiences; educate SBU/department(s) on business vision and plan and the impact of change.
- Able to make difficult and quick decisions daily.
- Problem solver with ability to lead the team to push the solutions and progress.
- Experience in the insurance industry preferred.
- Knowledge of relevant products and portfolio preferred.
- Experimental mindset to drive innovation amongst uncertainty.
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That’s why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you’ll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a “Great Place to Work” by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the “100 Best Places to Work in IT” on IDG’s Insider Pro and Computerworld’s 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Employers for Women and one of America’s Best Employers for New Graduates—as well as one of America’s Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit:
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit:
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran’s status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.