Similar available jobs
in Cartersville, GA
Est. $9.05 - $14.14 Full-time, Part-time Cartersville, GA 30120 Urgently Hiring
Wellstar Health System, Inc.
Customer Service & Collections Rep
Est. $11.30 - $18.33 Full-time, Part-time Cartersville, GA 30120 Urgently Hiring Est. $9.05 - $14.14 Full-time, Part-time Cartersville, GA 30120 Urgently Hiring Est. $13.35 - $18.45 Full-time, Part-time Cartersville, GA 30120 Urgently Hiring Est. $9.05 - $14.14 Full-time, Part-time Emerson, GA 30137 Urgently Hiring Est. $13.35 - $18.45 Full-time, Part-time Emerson, GA 30137 Urgently Hiring Est. $13.35 - $18.45 Full-time, Part-time Emerson, GA 30137 Urgently Hiring Est. $9.05 - $14.14 Full-time, Part-time Emerson, GA 30137 Urgently Hiring Est. $13.35 - $18.45 Full-time, Part-time Cartersville, GA 30120 Urgently Hiring
Account Manager $60K Annually - Full-time
Cartersville, GA 30120
While a job description may not fully encompass every detail of a position, the purpose of the following is to provide an outline of goals, responsibilities, ability and knowledge required in order to successfully perform this job. The Account Manager position is responsible for planning and implementing sales, marketing and product development programs, both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new markets by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Act as primary sales and marketing contact for assigned fiber and yarn customers of Aquafil USA.
- Account management of assigned fiber and yarn customers:price maintenance, product development, organizational knowledge, etc.
- Work with Aquafil USA’s marketing agency personnel as appropriate.
- Work with the Customer Service team to ensure an excellent customer experience from order placement through payment.
- Achieve satisfactory price, margin, and market share at assigned accounts in relation to preset standards and industry and economic trends.
- Monitor competitive products, sales and marketing activities.
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Contribute to sales forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly at assigned accounts in collaboration with the Director, Sales & Marketing.
- Represent company at trade association meetings, trade shows, etc. to promote product.
- Coordinate liaison between sales department and other sales related units.
- Prepare periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Review and analyze sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
- Contribute to product research and development
- Follow all safety rules for department and entire facility
- Other tasks assigned by manager.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & ABILITY
- Problem solving—identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Planning/organizing—prioritizes and plans work and uses time efficiently. Attention to detail, organized, able to meet deadlines. Able to handle and manage stress appropriately.
- Accountability- responsibility of employees to complete the tasks they are assigned, to perform the duties required by their job, and to be present for their proper shifts in order to fulfill or further the goals of the organization
- Leadership- providing those in organizational leadership positions the opportunities, training, and experience to expand their knowledge and improve their skills.
- Customer service—manages difficult situations, responds promptly to internal and external customer needs and meets commitments. Exhibits strong interpersonal techniques, is positive, respectful and customer focused.
- Quality control—demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, monitors own work to ensure quality and applies feedback to improve performance. Proven ability to apply common sense understanding in order to carry out written and oral instructions.
- Quantity—meets productivity standards and completes work in a timely manner.
- Adaptability—adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events. Can function as a self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Dependability—consistently at work and on time, follows instructions and responds to management direction.
- Safety and security—observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly. Ability to read and interpret safety rules and instructions which are posted in English.
- Communication - effectively and professionally conveys information internally and externally through verbal and written communication skills.
- Actively listens, communicates clearly, concisely and assures understanding.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Professional presence and behavior with all audiences:shop floor to C-suite (10 years minimum)
- Above average computer skills (Microsoft Office suite)
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or Master’s in field a plus
PandoLogic. , Location: Cartersville, GA - 30120 , PL: 561053726
Easy apply customer service representative jobs
in Cartersville, GA
Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Account Exec, National
Est. $13.97 - $34.03 Part-time Norcross, GA 30093 Urgently Hiring Full-time Atlanta, GA 30301 Urgently Hiring