Similar available jobs
in Tampa, FL
Full-time, Part-time Tampa, FL 33646 Urgently Hiring
Product Support Representative - Medical Network/EDI - National Remote
Full-time, Part-time Tampa, FL 33647 Urgently Hiring Est. $14.27 - $20.68 Full-time Tampa, FL 33646 Urgently Hiring Est. $17.57 - $30.12 Full-time, Part-time Tampa, FL 33646 Urgently Hiring
Construction Engineer - 2240.13
Full-time, Part-time Tampa, FL 33646
Residence Inn Tampa at USF / Medical Center
Est. $14.27 - $20.68 Full-time, Part-time Tampa, FL 33637 Est. $14.27 - $20.68 Full-time, Part-time Tampa, FL 33612
Turner Construction Company
Field Engineer - Tampa (New College Grad 22-23)
Est. $13.52 - $17.96 Full-time, Part-time Tampa, FL 33646
MHC Property Management L.P.
Seasonal Maintenance - Level I
Est. $14.27 - $20.68 Full-time, Part-time Lutz, FL 33549
Utility Fumigation Specialist
Tampa, FL 33646
Whether you are importing or exporting produce, pallets or logs, we have licensed fumigation experts at major seaports and inland locations across the U.S. The work of providing high quality fumigation services aligns with the broader Ecolab Mission to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy, and healthy environments.
What’s in it For You:
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a growing company that is passionate about protecting the world’s vital resources
- Abundant advancement opportunities within the Pest Division and across broader Ecolab
- This position offers paid training and assistance to obtain all necessary licenses
- Eligible for benefits DAY 1 of employment for you and your eligible family members – Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match and Pension
- Work collaboratively in a physically active environment with a team of fumigation experts
What You Will Do:
In this role you will be trained appropriately to perform the following duties:
- Assist with the complete fumigation process, including but not limited to sealing, tarping, introduction of fumigant, conducting fume readings, and aerating/de-gassing facilities
- Use hand-held gas monitoring equipment to conduct readings
- Read, understand, follow labels, and MSDS forms for hazardous chemicals used during services provided
- Effectively communicate with customers as needed
- Inspect, maintain, and utilize Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) properly
- Follow proper safety protocols including OSHA mandated and customer specified guidelines
- Other duties as assigned by the District Manager or Master Fumigator II
This is a field-based position and may require travel to the following cities and surrounding areas:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Valid driver's license with an acceptable motor vehicle record
- Understand labels and SDS forms for hazardous chemicals
- Ability to obtain required fumigation certifications and licenses pursuant to country or state/local laws
- Anticipate 50% or more overnight travel for business during peak season
- Must be able to work an overnight shift as needed
- Willingness to be on-call during off work hours and weekends as necessary
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, verbally and in writing
- Must pass a background check
- Immigration sponsorship not available for this role
- Able to obtain TWIC card
- Must have the ability lift, push, pull, and carry up to 70 pounds chest high
- Must be able to work in a variety of conditions to include confined spaces, damp and/or dusty locations, freezing and/or hot conditions
- Must be able to physically perform the essential duties of the position which includes the ability to sit, stand, walk, climb, carry, bend, kneel, crawl, reach, pull, talk, and hear
- Must be capable of wearing a respirator
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and physical exam
- This is a full-time position with an expected workweek of 40 or more hours.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to understand product labels, compute and mix accurate concentrations of chemicals, and follow all label requirements
- Ability to use all equipment involved in fumigation management services, including electronic devices for recording and reporting data
- Computer Skills: database software (including industry-specific software), company network-based and “cloud”-based applications, smart phones, Microsoft Office, and other electronic devices used to access information and enter data
Ecolab strives to provide comprehensive and market-competitive benefits to meet the needs of our associates and their families. to see our benefits.
If you are viewing this posting on a site other than our Ecolab Career website, view our benefits at jobs.ecolab.com/working-here.
Covid-19 Vaccine Notice
Due to local mandates and customer requirements, applicants for certain customer-facing positions must be fully vaccinated (which in some situations requires a booster if eligible), unless a religious or medical accommodation is requested by the applicant and approved by Ecolab. All applicants should be aware that Ecolab is a federal contractor. If the federal contractor vaccine mandate is reinstated in its current form, all Ecolab employees will need to be vaccinated, or have an approved religious or medical accommodation in place.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Ecolab will provide reasonable accommodation (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with our application process upon request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require accommodation assistance in this application process, please call Ecolab Recruiting Support at (866) 841-6682 for assistance.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Easy apply repair worker jobs
in Tampa, FL
T S E INDUSTRIES INC.
Est. $11.00 - $12.90 Part-time Clearwater, FL 33760 Urgently Hiring
Maintenance Supervisor- Bahia
Est. $22.82 - $32.31 Part-time Tampa, FL 33602 Urgently Hiring