The job below is no longer available.
Machine Adjuster: Mechanic, Machine Technician, Machine Maintenance, Machine Fixer - Full-time / Part-time
Henrico, VA 23231
30 days ago
$24 per hour
About this job
Machine Adjuster- Day & Night Shift
Direct Mail Solutions is a full service mail and fulfillment company located in Richmond, Virginia. DMS is seeking a Machine Adjuster/ Mechanic in the Production Department, who will be responsible for maintenance, repair, and installation of production equipment.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Setting up, tearing down, repairing, trouble shooting, and operating lettershop inserting machines.
- Perform mechanical or electrical maintenance to diagnose equipment failures.
- Identify ways to take proper corrective action and to expedite operational status of lettershop machinery.
- Service machinery in priority order.
- Provide support in areas necessary to maximize productivity.
Knowledge/ Skills/ Abilities:
- Mechanical skills in a production or automotive environment are required.
- Must be detail oriented, self-motivated and organized
- Must have a positive attitude and a high level of initiative
- Must be able to work under tight deadlines
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
This entry level position is full-time.
Core Day Shift Hours are (3) Days a week, 6:00am-7:30pm.
Core Night Shift Hours are (4) Days a week, 7:30pm- 6:00am.
Only applications with completed recent resumes (explaining gaps in employment) will be considered.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro