Similar available jobs
in Braselton, GA
Full-time, Part-time Braselton, GA 30517
QC Machine Shop Tech - Full-time
Braselton, GA 30517
Continue Your Career as a QC Machine Shop Technician in a Growing Company
Do you enjoy hands-on work? Do you like solving puzzles? Are you motivated by seeing your contributions come to life? Our manufacturing team specializes in supporting the lifecycle of our machines and products. Our team is dedicated to consistency, fit, finish, machine integrity, and manufacturing excellence.
We offer rewarding, challenging opportunities throughout the world, across multiple packaging segments. If you are detail-oriented and focused on continuous improvement, we want to talk to you.
Do we have your attention? Keep reading.
is seeking a Quality Control Technician to join our team. In this role, you will be a member of the production team, reporting to the Manufacturing Manager. You will have the opportunity to perform a variety of quality control duties to determine that manufactured parts are built in accordance with company design specifications and requirements.
Do you enjoy this work?
- Inspect parts to compare to drawing specifications and validates accuracy utilizing appropriate measuring equipment
- Operate various machines in shop, such as wide belt sander, sand blaster, buffers, saws, etc.
- Deburr, polish and re-tap/re-thread holes as needed. Sandblast, acid wash, etc. to prepare parts for assembly
- Place parts when inspected in proper place according to job/project
- Help to maintain all measuring equipment
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
- Perform other duties when required, such as checking raw materials, sawing parts, unloading materials, helping out in machine shop
What’s in it for you?
There's no monopoly on good ideas or limits to how far you can advance with our team. We offer an open, communicative environment that fosters individual initiative. We pride ourselves in being a company where people are happy and choose to build a career.
In addition to growth opportunities, as a ProMach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your hourly wage, comprehensive medical/dental programs, as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, and a retirement savings plan with a company match. And because we understand the importance of feeling protected, there is no waiting period for benefits – you are eligible on your first day of employment!
If this sounds like you, we want to connect!
- High school diploma or trade school graduate
- Three years’ experience in machine shop
- Strong ability to read and interpret SolidWorks drawings
- Overall knowledge of tools, instruments, and standard measuring equipment
- Physically able to lift 50lbs
- Flexible and dedicated to doing what it takes to get the job done
- Energetic and self-motivated with a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Must be approachable and have the ability to multitask
- Ability to keep the process flow moving while maintaining a clean and organized work area Ability to work in a fast-paced and continuously changing environment
- Ability to work overtime as needed
We have been named to the Inc. 5,000 list of fastest growing private companies in the U.S. seven times. We continue to introduce innovative products, enter new markets, expand our global presence, and actively acquire new capabilities.
Not only that, but we have the rewards, opportunities, and the market strengths of a large organization combined with the entrepreneurial culture of a small, fast-paced company. You will enjoy the benefits of working with a growing company that competes globally, with the personal touch and feel of a smaller company where you can make an impact every day.
Curious about life at ProMach? Follow us on , , and !
ProMach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of all new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Pro Mach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of all new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.