The job below is no longer available.
Similar available jobs
in Riverside, CA
Buffalo Wild Wings
Est. $15.00 - $17.66 Part-time Riverside, CA 92503 Urgently Hiring Est. $17.39 - $23.32 Full-time, Part-time Riverside, CA 92504 Urgently Hiring Est. $15.00 - $16.24 Full-time, Part-time Riverside, CA 92503 Urgently Hiring Est. $15.00 - $15.59 Full-time, Part-time Riverside, CA 92504 Urgently Hiring Est. $17.39 - $23.32 Full-time, Part-time Riverside, CA 92503 Urgently Hiring Est. $17.39 - $23.32 Full-time, Part-time Riverside, CA 92504 Urgently Hiring Est. $15.00 - $16.24 Part-time Riverside, CA 92503
Servicon Systems Inc
Est. $17.39 - $23.32 Part-time Riverside, CA 92504
Est. $15.00 - $22.73 Full-time, Part-time Riverside, CA 92503
Housekeeping (FT) - Glenwood Surgical Center - Part-time
Riverside, CA 92503
30 days ago
$14 per hour
About this job
Surgical Care Affiliates (SCA) is transforming specialty care in our communities. We relentlessly create value by aligning physicians, health plans and health systems around a common goal: delivering exceptional care and healing to our patients and communities we serve. We are driven to achieve the quadruple aim in health care: high quality outcomes and a better experience for patients and providers, all at a lower total cost of care. As a national leader in surgical care, SCA’s 10,000 teammates operate more than 250 surgical facilities that serve nearly 1 million patients per year. For more information on SCA, visit www.scasurgery.com.
Why join SCA? Consider the following fantastic benefits…
- Positive work culture
- Career growth opportunities
- Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance – eligible on Day 1 of employment
- Paid time off plus 8 paid holidays
- Maternity/paternity/adoption benefits
- Employer-paid life and short- and long-term disability insurance
- Excellent 401(k) Plan
- Cleans and stocks all patient care areas with supplies and linens.
- Cleans all offices and public areas.
- Gathers trash and discards in the appropriate disposal bins on campus.
- Gathers all Sharp’s containers and places the bio-hazardous product in the biohazard disposal bins located on campus.
- Stocks all linens and scrubs on a daily basis.
- Cleans tile floors and carpets on an as needed basis.
- Maintains proper sanitation standards in accordance with regulatory bodies.
- Follows strict guidelines and protocols associated with cleaning infectious waste areas within patient care locations.
- Assists in thoroughly cleaning the Dietary Department on a monthly basis while Dietary Staff performs the daily cleaning routine.
- Attend department meetings.
- Orders cleaning supplies as well as linen and scrubs.
- The job holder must demonstrate current competencies for job position.
- Utilizes KPI models to measure and report performance and improvement of EVS functions on a monthly basis.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- One year of EVS or Maintenance experience is required.
- Healthcare industry experience is preferred
Easy apply housekeeper jobs
in Riverside, CA
Housekeeping - Temecula KOA at Vail Lake Resort
Est. $15.00 - $16.24 Part-time Temecula, CA 92592 Urgently Hiring