Similar available jobs
in Dallas, TX
Est. $29.24 - $39.55 Full-time Dallas, TX 75220 Urgently Hiring
System Director, Compliance Operations & Privacy Officer
Full-time, Part-time Irving, TX 75038 Urgently Hiring
Mobile Radiologic Technologist (Richardson, TX)
Est. $18.41 - $31.72 Full-time Dallas, TX 75378 Urgently Hiring Est. $29.24 - $39.55 Full-time Irving, TX 75016 Urgently Hiring Est. $29.24 - $39.55 Full-time Dallas, TX 75378 Urgently Hiring Est. $29.24 - $39.55 Full-time Irving, TX 75038 Urgently Hiring Est. $29.24 - $39.55 Full-time Irving, TX 75061 Urgently Hiring
Epic Analyst - Ambulatory
Est. $9.91 - $14.95 Full-time, Part-time Irving, TX 75038 Urgently Hiring
Clinical Documentation Improvement Second Level Reviewer
Est. $29.24 - $39.55 Full-time, Part-time Irving, TX 75038 Urgently Hiring
Facility Administrator / CEO - Texas Health Surgery Center Dallas - Part-time
Dallas, TX 75039
Today, SCA Health has grown to 11,000 teammates who care for 1 million patients each year and support physician specialists holistically in many aspects of patient care. Together, our teammates create value in specialty care by aligning physicians, health plans and health systems around a common goal: delivering on the quadruple aim of high-quality outcomes and a better experience for patients and providers, all at a lower total cost of care.
As part of Optum, we participate in an integrated care delivery system that enables us to support our partners as they navigate a complex healthcare environment, Only SCA Health has a dynamic group of physician-driven, specialty care businesses that allows us to customize solutions, no matter the need or challenge:
- We connect patients to physicians in new and differentiated ways as part of Optum and with our new Specialty Management Solutions business.
- We have pioneered a physician-led, multi-site model of practice solutions that restores physician agency by aligning incentives to support growth and transition to value-based care.
- We lead the industry in value-based payment solutions through our Global 1 bundled payment convener, that provides easy predictable billing to patients.
- We help physicians address everything beyond surgical procedures, including anesthesia and ancillary service lines.
The new SCA Health represents who we are today and where we are going—and the growing career opportunities for YOU.
As General Managers, an SCA Center CEO (Facility Administrator) is ultimately responsible for the results of their center's business and operations, including, but not limited to the following.
Drive excellent clinical quality
- Effectively drives and sustains a zero patient harm culture
- Proactively collaborates with physicians to meet patient needs and exceed patient expectations
- Effectively builds and manages a team of high-performing clinicians to deliver excellent patient care
- Leads and/or partners with Medical Executive Committee, Governing Body, and Board of Managers in developing clinical guidelines and implementing the center’s response to the changing healthcare needs of the community
Lead and develop teams
- Lives and instills in others the SCA Values of Clinical Quality, Integrity, Service Excellence, Teamwork, Accountability, and Continuous Improvement.
- Leads, mentors, and develops a team of clinical and business professionals, focused on clinical quality outcomes, volume growth drivers, labor efficiencies, supply chain management, and revenue cycle optimization consistent with SCA’s mission, vision and values.
- Utilizes effective hiring and development processes combined with sound judgment and decision making to ensure a high performing team is in place.
- Provides teammates with the authority, accountability, training, information and resources to achieve their full potential and successfully drive the center’s performance
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication style that will develop confidence in the team they lead and keep the attention of the broader organization and ensure that clear expectations are communicated.
- Creates a vision, momentum, and process that that leads others to embrace change.
- Drives organizational capability by building a highly committed and capable management team at center
- Assesses, attracts, retains and develops internal personnel to meet performance expectations and future infrastructure expansion needs
- Emotional maturity and ability to create change in an environment where the structure may evolve rapidly
- Role models the SCA values and fosters a fair, open, and collaborative environment
- Serves as on-site personnel director and ensures fair and prompt resolution of teammate complaints, grievances and operating problems.
Drive top-line growth & cultivate strong physician relationships
- Owns and is accountable for organic top-line growth via increased volume, strategic service line growth, new physician recruitment, and increasing volume from existing physicians
- Designs and executes physician recruitment and marketing programs designed to drive case volume growth via partnerships with physicians, medical groups, health system partners, local employers and third-party payers
- Initiates, develops and maintains strong physician relationships to support top-line growth, governance, board/partnership interests, and trust/confidence in SCA as a preferred partner and management company
- Recommends, develops and executes short- and long-term strategic plans that drive best in class clinical, financial, and operational results
- Partners with Regional Lead and other SCA leaders to design and implement various growth initiatives and operational effectiveness opportunities
Lead operational excellence
- Responsible for the center’s P&L, including managing financial controls and reporting
- Implements and maintains annual strategic business plans that best serves the partnership and the local market dynamics
- Proactively collaborates with SCA corporate departments in order to identify and implement best practices related to clinical quality, volume growth, and operational excellence
- Safeguards the Center's assets and ensures that Center's building and/or tenant improvements and equipment are maintained in good working order and in compliance with local, state and federal regulations
- Facility management, life safety codes and environment of care requirements and is proactive in managing the facility operations.
- Maintains center operations in compliance with regulatory requirements and accrediting body standards at all times.
- Ensures efficient business office operations. Provide support including (but not limited to): Medical Records, Credentialing, Admissions/Intake, Accounts Payable, Billing, Collections, Insurance Verification, Transaction, Posting, Clinical Logs and other duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent work experience) preferred with a minimum of 5 years of experience as an administrator in outpatient surgery setting, practice, or hospital setting
- Background in ambulatory or outpatient surgery strongly preferred
- Experience demonstrating a high-level ability to effectively manage and allocate organization resources is required
- Operational management experience such as budgeting, financial management, clinical services management credentialing, accreditation, or similar strongly preferred
- Clinical background preferred but not required
- Demonstratable leadership ability, relentless follow through, effective communication skills, both written and verbal, and proven ability to interact well with physicians and surgeons is required
- Physician recruitment experience preferred
- Physician relationship management required
- The ability to prioritize, function efficiently and responsibly in emergency situations required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required