Similar available jobs
in Sale Creek, TN
Est. $36.14 - $63.52 Full-time Sale creek, TN 37373 Urgently Hiring Est. $17.74 - $25.94 Full-time Sale creek, TN 37373 Urgently Hiring Est. $17.74 - $25.94 Full-time Sale creek, TN 37373 Urgently Hiring Est. $17.74 - $25.94 Full-time Bakewell, TN 37304 Urgently Hiring
Residential Plumbing Service Technician
Est. $14.17 - $18.96 Full-time Sale creek, TN 37373 Urgently Hiring
Residential Plumbing Service Technician
Est. $14.17 - $18.96 Full-time Bakewell, TN 37304 Urgently Hiring Est. $17.74 - $25.94 Full-time Bakewell, TN 37304 Urgently Hiring
Est. $36.14 - $63.52 Full-time Bakewell, TN 37304 Urgently Hiring
Commercial Plumbing Service Technician
Sale Creek, TN 37373
Lee Company offers complete facility solutions services of HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and preventative maintenance for commercial facilities throughout Tennessee, Alabama, and Kentucky. Our incredible team has built their reputation on trust, honesty, employee safety and excellence since 1944.
We are seeking an experienced Commercial Plumbing Service Technician to join our team. The ideal candidate should have experience in diagnosing and troubleshooting plumbing issues, installing and repairing plumbing fixtures, and working with various plumbing materials.
Our service technicians work inside and outside of our customers' facilities and are in direct communication and contact with them at all times.
Education and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in commercial plumbing
- A mixture of new plumbing installations and plumbing service is a definite requirement
- Knowledge of complete plumbing systems required
Skills and Abilities:
- Valid Driver's License with Good Driving Record
- Plumbing License a Plus
- Certification in PVC/HDPE Fusion Pipe Welding a Plus
- Advanced Diagnosis, Service & Repair of all Types of Water Heaters and Boilers
- Advanced Pump/Lift Station Diagnosis, Service and Repair
- Backflow Certification
- Knowledge and Ability to Freeze (Live) Water Lines
- Knowledge and Ability to Perform Hot Taps for use on Energized Piping and Equipment
- Advanced Knowledge of Drain Camera Recording/Locating Underground Lines
- Advanced Electrical Knowledge
- Complete Knowledge of Plumbing Drainage, Waste & Venting Systems
- Advanced Drain Cleaning with Cable Machines
- Advanced Drain Cleaning with Hydro Jetter Equipment
- Complete Knowledge and Skills to Install & Repair Plumbing Pipe & Fittings
- Steel Pipe
- Ductile Iron
- Advanced Plumbing Fixture / Equipment Installation
- Complete Knowledge of Local Plumbing Codes and Ability to Read Blueprints
Company Perks & Benefits:
Our mission at Lee Company is to create an environment where our employees can thrive, and we mean that. Wellness involves your relationships, finances, career, community, as well as physical health. We don’t just talk the talk, we walk the walk. Check out what benefit programs we offer to help our team and family members THRIVE with us!
- We pay 100% of every employee’s long-term disability, life insurance, and fees associated with acquiring and maintaining a trade license
- We offer free trade training and license exam preparation through Lee Company University (LCU), our very own NCCER accredited trade school
- We have a company match program for 401(k) and health savings account contributions
- You earn paid time off and paid holidays for your personal well-being
- We have available cash incentives or reduced health insurance rates for wellness screenings
- We offer meaningful assistance programs like Chaplain services, an on-site / mobile clinic, and an emergency assistance fund
- We connect you to opportunities to make an impact through volunteering in our communities
- And other benefits such as health insurance, dental, vision, and short-term disability
At Lee Company, you will be among the most knowledgeable and experienced trade experts in the country. We offer competitive pay, full benefits, paid training, and opportunities for growth.
If you have a desire to serve and a passion for excellence, apply today!
Lee Company is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or testing, or family and medical leave.