Similar available jobs
in Port Charlotte, FL
Assistant Store Operator
Est. $11.00 - $14.12 Full-time, Part-time Port charlotte, FL 33953
OPERATIONS ASSISTANT MANAGER
Est. $17.57 - $30.12 Full-time, Part-time Port charlotte, FL 33948 Est. $19.03 - $35.95 Part-time Port charlotte, FL 33948
MRT Lawn and Garden Center
Plant Yard Associate
Est. $11.00 - $14.12 Full-time, Part-time Port Charlotte, FL 33953
MRT Lawn and Garden Center
Est. $14.98 - $26.13 Full-time, Part-time Port Charlotte, FL 33953 Est. $11.00 - $14.12 Full-time, Part-time Port charlotte, FL 33948
Est. $18.09 - $29.99 Full-time Port charlotte, FL 33948
Est. $11.00 - $14.12 Full-time, Part-time Port charlotte, FL 33948
10716 Assistant Store Manager
Starting at $13 per hour - depending on experience Full-time, Part-time Port Charlotte, FL 33954
Retail Operations Supervisor - Full-time
Port Charlotte, FL 33948
The world of working and learning has changed. This is your opportunity to be a part of a brand transformation and growth strategy within the retail industry. Staples is helping our customers and community discover innovative products, services, and inspiration that unlock what’s possible, while empowering you to unlock your potential. Our people are the heart of our success and there has never been a better time to join us as we lead the way in a new era of working and learning.
As an Operations Supervisor, you will be collaborative and inclusive in helping our customers while being part of a fun, team-oriented retail culture. You’ll provide an exceptional customer experience by ensuring store merchandising standards are achieved for all products while leading off sales floor support areas.
Get great perks.
- Bonus plan, full-time hours, generous paid time off, career development program, and weekly pay
- Compensation based on qualifications and experience. Hiring immediately
- Associate store discount and more perks (discounts on mobile plans and other retailers, etc.)
- Full medical benefits package, 401(k) with company match, and many more benefits
Schedule an interview immediately.
- Within an hour of applying, engage in a brief conversation via text or e-mail to schedule an interview. We’ll let you know if you’re not eligible. In-person interviews are at the store location
Play an active role in helping your store, your people and your customer win.
- Perform store merchandising standards for all products
- Maintain off floor support areas for space optimization, including product and fixture storage
- Assist in associate development and lead a team committed to operational excellence
- Respond quickly to customer requests and concerns on the sales floor
- Balance operational requirements while providing a positive customer experience
- Monitor and anticipate store needs for supplies required to operate daily functions
- Be flexible to perform other duties as assigned (e.g., merchandising, operations, store cleanliness)
Essential skills and experience:
- Able to work a flexible schedule (including nights and weekends)
- 1+ year experience selling products or services
- Experience leading a team and/or supervising others
- Must be able to engage and speak to customers and understand their needs
- Collaborate and work with other team members
- Ability to lift/move materials in the 10-50 pound range, climb ladders, stand and walk continuously
- Staples does not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position
Preferred skills and experience:
- Key holder experience within a retail environment
- Clear understanding of merchandising and retail operations
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.