Similar available jobs
in Saint Petersburg, FL
Starting Wage: $26.00 per hour Full-time, Part-time Saint petersburg, FL 33713 Urgently Hiring Est. $14.05 - $22.95 Full-time, Part-time Saint petersburg, FL 33711 Est. $11.00 - $14.31 Full-time, Part-time Saint petersburg, FL 33705 Est. $11.00 - $14.31 Full-time, Part-time Saint petersburg, FL 33713
Est. $17.57 - $34.29 Full-time, Part-time Saint petersburg, FL 33713 Est. $11.00 - $14.31 Full-time, Part-time Saint petersburg, FL 33707
Est. $11.09 - $14.71 Full-time, Part-time St. Petersburg, FL 33713 Est. $14.05 - $22.95 Full-time, Part-time Saint petersburg, FL 33713 Est. $17.57 - $30.12 Full-time, Part-time Saint petersburg, FL 33705
Store Manager - Full-time / Part-time
Saint Petersburg, FL 33712
Join the Rebel team for spontaneity and growth in your next role. Earn a Sign-On Bonus up to $1000 just for joining our team!
Why Join Our Team?
Family owned and operated for over 30 years, we understand the service station business. We are a community-centered, value-oriented, and steadfast in serving our customers. Join the Rebel Team today for spontaneity and growth in your next role. Help make the world a more colorful place!
Who We Are Looking For?
Our Store Managers are very important to us. They represent the Rebel brand in all that they do. Therefore, our Store Managers must be welcoming, efficient leaders who possess a high level of integrity.
The Store Manager will manage the daily operations of the store. They will maintain a pleasant and courteous environment to customers and team members according to company goals, policies, and procedures.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Direct, supervise, and organize all daily retail operations of store according to Company policy.
- Prepare and oversee proper and thorough preparation of necessary reports and paperwork by employees daily, weekly, monthly.
- Maintain staffing (hiring and employee reorganization); create schedules to meet business needs and ensure excellent customer service.
- Maintain clean and polished appearance of store all areas of the store, both indoor and outdoor.
- Ensure all required marketing (posters, signage, etc.) are displayed appropriately.
- Practice excellent customer service
- Effectively utilize all transactional equipment (cash registers, electronic safe, lottery, fuel, phone card, EBT, and credit card, etc.) to efficiently process customer transactions.
- Adhere to and enforce proper cash handling procedures to prevent losses and enforce security controls established by Company.
- Use, operate, clean, deep clean, and maintain cleanliness of all food service equipment.
- Analyze daily sales and expense information, perform all other financial analysis to maximize sales/net profits and review profit/loss statements to assist in making recommendations to increase profit margins.
- Receive supplies and products, verify orders received versus invoice data
- Perform inventory duties, including following vendor check-in process, correct product pricing policies, and check/place codes on products according to policy.
- Ensure the accurate and timely training of all new staff members.
- Actively resolve customer’s complaints
- Other duties as assigned by Retail Area Manager.
- 5+ years of experience as an Store Manager or Supervisor at a retail store.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must have a valid, infraction-free Driver’s License.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both in written and oral forms is required.
- Strong capability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Skilled at basic arithmetic operations using addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Demonstrated experience operating a cash register, computer console, and other related equipment and tools.
- Knowledge and application of proper sanitation and safety requirements associated with food storage and serving.
- Demonstrated knowledge of a wide range of goods and services of a retail store.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills with proven success in meeting established deadlines.
- Experience planning, coordinating, and monitoring the work of others.
- Ability to maintain a variety of logs, records, and reports related to the assigned functions.
- Excellent experience with initiating merchandising and displays in store.
- Be able to work irregular shifts, including weekends, overnight shifts, and holidays
- Abil ity to occasionally climb a ladder to store or retrieve materials, and/or place or remove signage.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 30 pounds from ground to overhead up to 30 minutes of workday (i.e., assisting in stocking/maintaining inventory levels) with appropriate safety equipment
Money isn’t Everything, We Offer Great Benefits!!!
• Medical, Dental, and Vision*
• Employee Assistance Program*
• 401k After 1 Year