Similar available jobs
in Memphis, TN
Est. $11.00 - $14.13 Full-time, Part-time Memphis, TN 38114 Est. $8.85 - $14.13 Full-time, Part-time Memphis, TN 38112 Est. $11.00 - $14.13 Full-time, Part-time Memphis, TN 38107 Est. $8.85 - $14.13 Full-time, Part-time Memphis, TN 38114 Est. $11.07 - $15.51 Full-time, Part-time Memphis, TN 38145 Est. $8.85 - $14.13 Full-time, Part-time Memphis, TN 38106 Est. $8.85 - $14.13 Full-time, Part-time Memphis, TN 38114 Est. $8.85 - $14.13 Full-time, Part-time Memphis, TN 38107 Est. $8.85 - $14.13 Full-time, Part-time Memphis, TN 38107
Warehouse Worker, Autozone Park - Part-time
Memphis, TN 38103
Delaware North Sportservice is searching for part-time Warehouse Porters to join our team at Autozone Park in Memphis, Tennessee. Warehouse Porters are responsible for receiving and processing incoming stock/product, preparing and completing orders for delivery or pickup, and performing inventory and quality control.
Minimum pay rate: $11.00 / hour
Information on our comprehensive benefits package can be found at .
We care about our team member’s personal and professional well-being. Delaware North provides a benefits package designed to give you the comfort, safety, and security you need to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests. All team members receive benefits including:
- Weekly pay
- Employee assistance program
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee discounts
- Flexible work schedules
Eligible team members may also receive: health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation days and holidays, paid parental bonding leave, and tuition and/or professional certification reimbursement.
Some locations may implement a vaccination requirement in the future if required by federal, state, or local law.
- Performs transfers or products and/or merchandise to and from the warehouse.
- Responsible for receiving products and merchandise, checking for quality and damages to items, and the proper storage of the delivered products and merchandise.
- Responsible for operating equipment such as forklifts, pallet jacks, etc.
- Perform physical inventory as needed.
- Processes requests for supplies, prepares merchandise for delivery, and prepares packages for shipping according to established procedures
- Ensures security of company assets.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- 1 year warehouse experience preferred.
- Must be able to follow basic safety procedures and precautions due to physical risks
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal Basic math and counting skills required
- Requires frequent lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to lift/move/maneuver up to 165 lbs.
- Ability to pull heavy carts of stock throughout facility.
- Frequent standing, walking, bending, stooping, lifting and reaching, during entire length of shift.
- Warehouse environment, noise level may be moderate to high.
- Exposed to outdoors and variable temperatures, including extreme hot and cold depending on the season.
- Exposed to fumes from delivery trucks and other equipment.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.