Primary Care Physician - Full-time / Part-time
Leesburg, FL 34788
We are currently looking for a Full Time Primary Care Physician to join our Primary Care health centers in Orlando, FL
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country. We operate in more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam.
About the Role
You will float to multiple Premise health centers throughout Orlando, building relationships with our patients and team members. The market area is located as north as Leesburg/Sanford and as south as Kissimmee/St. Cloud. Mileage will be reimbursed for travel to the sites.
This is a 40 hour per week role working a pre-scheduled shift within the hours of 7am-7pm Monday-Friday, with ability to pick up additional shifts. We are offering extremely competitive pay, excellent paid time off (PTO), and benefits.
- May provide occupational health services (i.e., post-offer physicals, occupational surveillance exams, medical monitoring, return to work exams and Worker’s Compensation medical guidance) in some health centers
- Conducts histories and physical examinations and prescribes medications and/or medical treatments based on best practice standards
- Develops treatment plans in collaboration with patients; educates and advises on medical issues as needed
- Provides referrals both internally and externally to appropriate medical resource or specialty
- Evaluates the effectiveness of medical care and monitors progress of patients
- Participates in the development of annual health center goals and objectives
- Maintains medical records using (In some health centers it may be using Electronic Medical Record software)
- May formulate and administer health programs as needed
- Be available to NP/PA as necessary via phone/pager or in person during time the NP/PA is seeing patients or involved in clinical activities to consult on patient care.
- Execute collaborative agreement with NP / PA and periodically renew as required by State law and/or Premise Procedure.
- Provide feedback as needed to NP / PA on performance, including areas with opportunity for improvement.
- Perform any other duties or services required by laws, rules or regulations relating to collaboration with the NP / PA as designated by your state.
- Graduate of an accredited medical school
- At least three years of post-residency clinical experience
- Experience in a primary care, urgent care or emergency room setting. (Occupational healthcare experience may apply in some clinics).
- Licensed to practice medicine in the state within which the site is located
- Must be Board Certified in Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Primary Care or Emergency Medicine by the AOA or ABMS or Board Eligible in aforementioned practice areas. If Board Eligible, must take certification exam with the AOA or ABMS within twelve months of date of hire
- Must have current state and federal DEA certification
- Current Certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers is required, Advanced Cardiac Life Support may also be required based on contract scope of services
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) Certification may be required for some positions
- Knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet and Word Processing
Preferred Experience: (formerly titled, Preferred Qualifications)
- Ideal candidates will have previous experience working as a Physician within a Primary Care setting, preferably with Occupational Health experience or a willingness to learn.
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process. *
*Except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted.
Easy apply radiologic technologist jobs
in Leesburg, FL
Bravera Health Seven Rivers
RN Telemetry Part-Time
Est. $34 Part-time Crystal river, FL 34429 Urgently Hiring
Crystal Clear Eye Associates of Florida
$1000 per day Full-time Kissimmee, FL 34746 Urgently Hiring
Travel Nurse Across America
Medical/Surgical - MedSurg RN - TravelNurse
$1,767.40 to $1,767.40 weekly Full-time, Part-time Orlando, FL 32885 Urgently Hiring
Central Florida Inpatient Medicine
Post Acute Provider MD/DO The Villages/Leesburg
Est. $56 Part-time The villages, FL 32159 Urgently Hiring
Space Coast Surgery Center
Rad Tech PRN
Est. $43 Part-time Winter park, FL 32792 Urgently Hiring
Downtown Surgery Center
Ambulatory Surgery Center Director/ Clinical Administrator
Est. $43 Full-time Orlando, FL 32801 Urgently Hiring
Wellvana Integration Partners, LLC
Social Worker - Remote (FL)
Est. $27 Part-time Orlando, FL 32801 Urgently Hiring
Millenia Surgery Center
Radiology Technician PRN
Est. $43 Part-time Orlando, FL 32811 Urgently Hiring
Part-time Lake mary, FL 32746 Urgently Hiring