Similar available jobs
in Ashburn, VA
Rack Room Shoes
Starting at $11/hr Full-time, Part-time Ashburn, VA 20147 Urgently Hiring $15.00-$20.50/hour Part-time Dulles, VA 20166 Urgently Hiring Est. $14.21 - $18.60 Part-time Sterling, VA 20166 Urgently Hiring Est. $34.78 - $55.62 Part-time Sterling, VA 20166 Urgently Hiring
SAS Retail Services
Retail Reset Merchandiser (Hiring Immediately)
$14.00 per hour Part-time Ashburn, VA 20147 Urgently Hiring
Rack Room Shoes
Assistant Manager - 2nd
Paying up to $15.50/hr Full-time, Part-time Ashburn, VA 20147 Urgently Hiring Est. $22.44 - $37.62 Full-time Sterling, VA 20166 Urgently Hiring Est. $22.44 - $37.62 Part-time Sterling, VA 20166 Urgently Hiring
Retail Store Manager
Est. $22.44 - $37.62 Full-time Sterling, VA 20166 Urgently Hiring
Retail Supervisor, Big Meadows Wayside - Full-time / Part-time
Ashburn, VA 20148
Delaware North Parks and Resorts is hiring a seasonal Retail Supervisor to join our team at Big Meadows Wayside in Shenandoah National Park, Virginia. Our ideal Retail Supervisor is experienced in retail operations, managing and leading a team, and delivering excellent guest service.
Minimum pay rate: $15.00 / hour
Information on our comprehensive benefits package can be found at .
We care about our team member’s personal and professional well-being. Delaware North provides a benefits package designed to give you the comfort, safety, and security you need to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests. All team members receive benefits including:
- Weekly pay
- Employee assistance program
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee discounts
- Flexible work schedules
Eligible team members may also receive: health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation days and holidays, paid parental bonding leave, and tuition and/or professional certification reimbursement.
Some locations may implement a vaccination requirement in the future if required by federal, state, or local law.Responsibilities
- Leads Team in creating an excellent guest experience by monitoring the sales floor, greeting and acknowledging guests, answering questions, and assisting guests whenever possible.
- Led, trained, and supervise team members in maintaining retail standards, policies, and procedures.
- Lead and supervise team members in completing store operational needs by assigning tasks and following up with team members.
- Regularly evaluate, create, and maintain professional visual displays; provides direction to retail team members regarding store merchandising and displays.
- Processes sales with the appropriate point of sale system, accept payment, counts change and bags merchandise, and maintains records related to sales.
- Ensures integrity of physical inventory.
- Maintains cleanliness and safety standards throughout the retail shops.
- Minimum 1 year supervisory experience in a customer service or retail environment preferred.
- Previous cash handling experience required.
- Previous experience working with point of sale (POS) system required.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills; ability to direct the work activities of several associates simultaneously and plan ahead.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand for the entire length of shift.
- Ability to walk up and down stairs frequently.
- Bending, reaching, and climbing on a step stool.
- Visual acuity is sufficient to see and distinguish merchandise and operate a point-of-sale system.
- The majority of time is spent in the indoor, climate-controlled environments of retail stores.
- May also be exposed to a partially sheltered outdoor environment subject to climate fluctuations.
Shenandoah National Park offers over 200,000 acres of protected lands with lots to explore including cascading waterfalls, spectacular vistas, and quiet wooded hollows. It’s a great place to hike, camp, bike, fish, take photographs or go canoeing. We offer on-site housing and a free meal during every shift.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Easy apply retail supervisor jobs
in Ashburn, VA
Est. $14.71 - $26.40 Full-time Leesburg, VA 20178 Urgently Hiring
Est. $22.44 - $37.62 Part-time Sterling, VA 20165 Urgently Hiring Est. $14.71 - $26.40 Full-time Chantilly, VA 20151 Urgently Hiring Est. $14.71 - $26.40 Full-time Sterling, VA 20167 Urgently Hiring Est. $14.71 - $26.40 Full-time Gaithersburg, MD 20899 Urgently Hiring