Similar available jobs
in Blanchard, OK
Full-time, Part-time BLANCHARD, OK 73010 Urgently Hiring
Full-time, Part-time BLANCHARD, OK 73010 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time Blanchard, OK 73010 Est. $11.20 - $16.67 Full-time, Part-time Blanchard, OK 73010 Est. $11.20 - $16.67 Full-time, Part-time Blanchard, OK 73010
IHOP Shift Manager - Full-time / Part-time
Blanchard, OK 73010
Who says you cant choose your family?
We believe in exceeding our employees expectations by treating them like family and acknowledging them as our most valuable assets. We cant operate a great business without great people, and we take that seriously by showing our employees how much they mean to us every day.
Whats in it for you?
The opportunity to use the sum of your lifes experiences and knowledge to expand a successful organization into a new facility, to stabilize that new creation, and watch it grow. We provide a strong support staff that is ready to mentor and encourage our team members to grow with the organization in a fun and exciting atmosphere! Should you invest your career in a job so amazing, youll feel proud to be a part of every day?
- Now Offering Daily Pay!
- 401(k) Matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Teladoc for Part-Time Employees
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Appreciation & Recognition Programs
- Anniversary & Birthday Programs
- Award Co.
- Excellent opportunities to grow with us - over 85% of our managers were hourly team members.
- Referral bonuses for bringing new members to our team.
Traditions Spirits believes in exceeding employee and guest expectations by treating them like family and acknowledging them as our most valuable assets. Our success is measured by teamwork, growth, profitability and delivering legendary service to every guest, every time.
Plus Shift Differential of $2.50, in addition, to the hourly wage from 10 pm - 3 am.
To assist in directing IHOP restaurant Employees in all phases of operation, to achieve high standards of food preparation and presentation, service to guests, general cleanliness and pleasant atmosphere in accordance with all Standard Operating Procedures.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Embodies Traditions Spirits Mission, Vision, and Core Values
- Assist in ensuring that all personnel, equipment and supplies are prepared and ready to meet the needs of the business. Assist in assigning IHOP restaurant Employees duties and responsibilities and encouraging teamwork
- Inform all IHOP restaurant Employees of new menu items, specials and promotional materials to ensure complete understanding of food preparation and service
- Assist in training for new IHOP restaurant Employees and give refresher training to current IHOP restaurant Employees, when needed. Supervise IHOP restaurant Employees performance and conduct in accordance with Company policies. Observe guest reactions to quality of food and service
- Perform administrative procedures such as :
- Cash receipts/store receipts
- Be responsible for register reading and daily sales reports
- Reconcile cash receipts and store bank funds
- Make DAILY deposits and submit deposit slips to the Accounting Office as required by Manager or Assistant Manager
- Ensure that register have sufficient change and bills prior to peak hours of business
- Enforce Company policy regarding check cashing
- Perform other assignments or as needed or which may be assigned by the Unit Manager or Assistant Manager
- This position is located within The Chickasaw Nation's Casinos.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person
- Performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork
- Uniforms and/or clothing should always be on stage clean
- Ensure everyone always wear safety/slip resistant shoes
- Ensure everyone wears a safety belt when lifting objects over 20lbs
- Create and support an environment of Teamwork by helping a fellow employee or guest, without a second thought
- Superior attendance and punctuality
- Attendance in mandatory meetings, training, workshops, and/or seminars
- Adhere to organization policies and procedures
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (INCLUDES EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE):
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) an/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- MUST have 2+ years of high volume management experience
- Ability to speak and read English and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively before groups and guests or restaurant Employees
- Ability to add, subtracts, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, decimals, discounts and cash counting
- Ability to apply common sense and to understand and carry out detailed and objective written or oral instructions
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations. IHOP restaurant Employee must be able to memorize food plating and handling procedures outlined in the Standard Operating Procedures
- IHOP restaurant Employees must remain calm under pressure when dealing with guests, staff or equipment problems
- Successfully complete IHOP training coursework as assigned
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
- Standing during most of the shift
- Reaches, bends, stoops, lifts, shakes, stirs, pours, carries and pushes
- Lifts and carries supplies, tubs, and cases, weighing up to 50 lbs
- Essential hand/eye coordination
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior restaurant work environment
- Noise level is moderate to high
- Moderate exposure to cigarette smoke
- Limited exposure to physical risk
- Moderate physical effort required
- Some travel, overnight stays as needed, rarely