Similar available jobs
in Ashburn, VA
Evening Kitchen Team Member
$10.00 - $14.00 Full-time, Part-time Sterling, VA 20166
Five Guys Burgers and Fries
Est. $15.50 Full-time, Part-time, Teen Dulles, VA 20166
Day Time Team Member
$13.00 - $18.00 Full-time, Part-time, Teen Sterling, VA 20166
Kitchen Team Member
$13.00 - $18.00 Full-time, Part-time Sterling, VA 20166
Evening Team Member
$10.00 - $14.00 Full-time, Part-time, Teen Sterling, VA 20166
The Cheesecake Factory
Est. $11.00 - $17.06 Full-time, Part-time Dulles, VA 20166
Est. $14.00 - $17.53 Part-time Dulles, VA 20166
Sushi Prep - Helper.
Est. $15.50 Part-time Dulles, VA 20166
Bartender - FT
Est. $15.50 - $17.53 Part-time Dulles, VA 20166
Bartender, Skyland Lodge - Full-time / Part-time
Ashburn, VA 20147
Delaware North Parks and Resorts is hiring seasonal Bartenders to join our team at Skyland Lodge in Shenandoah National Park, Virginia. As a Bartender, you will serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to guests responsibly while providing an excellent guest experience at all times.
Please note this is a tipped position, the hourly minimum pay listed doesn’t include any potential tipped earnings.
Minimum pay rate: $11.00 / hour
Information on our comprehensive benefits package can be found at .
We care about our team member’s personal and professional well-being. Delaware North provides a benefits package designed to give you the comfort, safety, and security you need to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests. All team members receive benefits including:
- Weekly pay
- Employee assistance program
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee discounts
- Flexible work schedules
Eligible team members may also receive: health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation days and holidays, paid parental bonding leave, and tuition and/or professional certification reimbursement.
Some locations may implement a vaccination requirement in the future if required by federal, state, or local law.Responsibilities
- Receives drink orders from patrons or servers, mixes and serves alcohol and non-alcohol drinks for patrons following standard recipes and using company standardized proportions; serves wine and bottled beer or draws draught beer.
- Serves alcohol beverages responsibly, requests identification, and adheres to all unit and company alcohol service policies and procedures.
- Enters drink orders into the cash register, collects payment from patrons for drinks served, and makes correct change.
- Completes sales and inventory reports accurately.
- Maintains bar stock by ordering or requisitioning liquors, beverages, condiments, and supplies.
- Cleans and stores bar equipment and bar stock.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Minimum of two years’ front-of-house experience in a high-volume bar or restaurant.
- Experience in cash handling and credit card processing.
- Previous experience using a computerized POS system.
- Ability to remain standing for the entire length of shift.
- Constant walking, bending, reaching, and repetitive motions.
- Ability to lift stock up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Exposure to moderate to high environmental noise levels during busy times.
Shenandoah National Park offers over 200,000 acres of protected lands with lots to explore including cascading waterfalls, spectacular vistas, and quiet wooded hollows. It’s a great place to hike, camp, bike, fish, take photographs or go canoeing. We offer on-site housing and a free meal during every shift.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.