Similar available jobs
in Ashburn, VA
Marriott International, Inc
Guest Experience Expert
Est. $13.83 - $21.08 Full-time, Part-time Dulles, VA 20166 Urgently Hiring
Bell Attendant, Skyland Lodge - Full-time / Part-time
Ashburn, VA 20147
Delaware North Parks and Resorts is searching for seasonal Bell Attendants to join our team at Skyland Lodge in Shenandoah National Park, Virginia. The Bell Attendant is responsible for many important aspects of guest services, including bell, door, valet, and guest transport for hotel operations.
Minimum pay rate: $12.15 / hour
Information on our comprehensive benefits package can be found at .
We care about our team member’s personal and professional well-being. Delaware North provides a benefits package designed to give you the comfort, safety, and security you need to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests. All team members receive benefits including:
- Weekly pay
- Employee assistance program
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee discounts
- Flexible work schedules
Some locations may implement a vaccination requirement in the future if required by federal, state, local law.
Eligible team members may also receive: health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation days and holidays, paid parental bonding leave, and tuition and/or professional certification reimbursement.
- Greet and assist guests with luggage at check-in, check-out, and storage and escort them to their room.
- Assist guests with city information and directions.
- Transfer luggage, trunks, and packages to and from rooms, loading areas, vehicles, or transportation terminals, by hand or using baggage carts.
- Explain the operation of room features, such as locks, ventilation systems, and televisions.
- Pick up and return items for laundry and valet service.
- Park and retrieve guest's vehicles.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Prior hotel experience is desired but not essential.
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills demonstrating proper manners and etiquette.
- Requires excellent people skills.
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Must have a valid driver's license in good standing.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must have the physical stamina to lift moderate amounts of weight.
Shenandoah National Park offers over 200,000 acres of protected lands with lots to explore including cascading waterfalls, spectacular vistas, and quiet wooded hollows. It’s a great place to hike, camp, bike, fish, take photographs or go canoeing. We offer on-site housing and a free meal during every shift.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Easy apply lodging manager jobs
in Ashburn, VA
Case Manager - Washington DC
Est. $29.55 - $42.82 Full-time Washington, DC 20022 Urgently Hiring
Healthcare Services Group, Inc.
Dining Services Department Manager
Est. $14.24 - $21.53 Part-time Leesburg, VA 20175 Urgently Hiring
The Donaldson Group
Est. $17.85 - $24.42 Part-time Hyattsville, MD 20783 Urgently Hiring