We have an immediate opening for a Vocational Nursing Instructor.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
An established Vocational Nursing School in Moreno Valley, Riverside County is looking for confident, enthusiast, motivating Vocational Nursing instructor applicant who is passionate about teaching, is a team-player and holds a current California active license as a Registered Nurse
- Qualified candidates will hold a Bachelor's degree (BSN preferred) from an accredited school with a minimum of 2 years experiences as a registered nurse (RN) or equivalent within the last 5 years.
- We will also entertain applicants who hold a current California active license as a Vocational Nurse and hold a baccalaureate degree in any subject from an accredited school with a minimum of 3 years as a vocational nurse within the last five years.
- Teaching experience is a must in a nursing program within the last 5 years
- Must possess excellent communication skills, positive, critical thinking, goal-oriented, leadership, passionate, enthusiast, organized, team player and flexible.
- Qualified candidate will demonstrate commitment to students’ progress and goals.
- LVN with at least 6 years of teaching experience, AA degree
- One year teaching at a accredited vocational nursing school
- Observe and evaluate students' work to determine progress, provide feedback, and make suggestions for improvement.
- Supervise and monitor students' use of tools and equipment.
- Determine training needs of students or workers.
- Administer oral, written, or performance tests to measure progress and to evaluate training effectiveness.
- Prepare reports and maintain records such as student grades, attendance rolls, and training activity details.
- Prepare outlines of instructional programs and training schedules and establish course goals.
- Present lectures and conduct discussions to increase students' knowledge and competence using visual aids, such as graphs, charts, videotapes, and slides.
- Provide individualized instruction and tutorial or remedial instruction.
- Develop curricula and plan course content and methods of instruction.
- Arrange for lectures by experts in designated fields.
email resume with cover letter to: email@example.com
Posting ID: 8184438Posted: 2021-05-16Job Title: Vocational Nursing Instructor