B2B Customer Service Supervisor / Lead - Full-time
Verona, VA 24482
Attention customer service leaders! Leverage your expertise in a high impact role that is key in developing a global workforce and building a team to support ecommerce to eventually take the company into the B2C market.
Join a fast-growing, stable, and leading manufacturer of specialized cutting solutions that is committed to the success of its employees! Get your foot in the door and establish a career where you will receive excellent pay, the ability to have a hybrid schedule and unlimited advancement opportunities.
AccuTec Inc. Is seeking a Customer Experience Supervisor to join their Verona, VA team.
If you have B2B Customer Service/Support and Supervisory experience, this is a career you need to explore!
Please click Apply or email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reasons to join the AccuTec team:
- Excellent Pay : Start earning $45,000 - $55,00 depending on experience.
- Hybrid Work Schedule After initial training, you will have the opportunity to transition to a hybrid schedule with the possibility of eventually being fully-remote!
- Great Benefits Package : Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with matching 4% (increasing to a 5% matching in 2024) and Tuition Reimbursement.
- Generous Paid Time Off : Enjoy having up to 120 hours of PTO starting your first year plus 10 paid holidays.
- Room to advance: AccuTec focuses on promoting from within. Your career growth is in your hands, and AccuTec has several avenues of career growth for you to explore depending on your strengths and career goals.
- Company growth and stability : This is a global company that has been engineering and manufacturing precision blades for over 100 years and continues to grow and improve.
- Long employee tenures: AccuTec invests in people long-term, which has resulted in incredible employee retention.
About the company:
AccuTec provides the highest quality specialty, medical, and professional blades for customers worldwide. These bladed products serve diverse industries including Medical, Flooring, Manufacturing, Food Processing, and Medical Device Manufacturing. From our beginnings as the Star Razor Company in 1875 to todays AccuTec Inc, our people and products have stood the test of time. This legacy stands alone in blade making. Its in our DNA.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.