Similar available jobs
in Woburn, MA
Earn on your schedule - Postmates
Est. $14.80 - $22.68 Gig Reading, MA 01867 Start Earning
Activities Assistant Part-time - Memory Care
Part-time Woburn, MA 01813 Urgently Hiring
Food Service Leader
Est. $14.25 - $33.75 Full-time, Part-time READING, MA 01867 Urgently Hiring
Parker Hannifin Corporation Parker Aerospace Group
Compression Molding Team Leader - 2nd Shift
Est. $37.20 - $66.87 Full-time, Part-time Woburn, MA 01813 Urgently Hiring
Panera Bread (PR Management Corp)
Restaurant Assistant Manager- Pay up to $65,000 - Woburn
Est. $14.88 - $22.76 Full-time, Part-time Woburn, MA 01813 Urgently Hiring
Food Service Manager
Est. $14.25 - $32.90 Full-time Woburn, MA 01813 Urgently Hiring
$14.75-$15.00 Plus Tips Full-time, Part-time, Teen Reading, MA 01867
Set your own hours - Postmates
Est. $14.80 - $22.68 Gig Reading, MA 01867 Start Earning Est. $14.80 - $22.68 Gig Reading, MA 01867 Start Earning
Executive Chef 3 - Full-time
Woburn, MA 01813
Have your Career Take Flight!
Airport Dimensions supporting the Chase Sapphire Lounge by The Club is seeking a seasoned Executive Chef 3 at Boston Logan Airport (BOS). An oasis away from the airport hustle, this lounge will showcase luxury, comfort and elegance at airports across the country. We are seeking candidates with strong culinary management skills and hands-on food production experience to join our growing team. This lounge will feature an elegant culinary experience for our elite passengers. Prepare to showcase your culinary talents!
The successful candidate will:
- be responsible for purchasing, menu compliance, inventory, food cost analysis and food production forecasting;
- ensure Sodexo Culinary standards including recipe compliance and food quality are implemented;
- have the ability and willingness to develop and motivate team members to embrace culinary innovations;
- ensure food safety, sanitation and workplace safety standard compliance; and/or
- have working knowledge of automated food inventory, ordering, production and management systems (Excel Spreadsheets).
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- a supervisory culinary background, with the demonstrated ability to stay current with new culinary trends;
- excellent mentoring/leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of culinary standards;
- have the ability to work a flexible schedule;
- strong coaching and employee development skills; and/or
- have a passion for food and innovation.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Learn more about our Airline Lounges:
Away from the hustle and bustle of the airport, the airport lounges are dedicated spaces for elite passengers to relax, rejuvenate and enjoy chef created dishes or order from the full-service bar which serves premium wine and spirits.What We Offer:
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.Position Summary:
Provides culinary leadership within a large sized unit including menu planning, program execution and staff management & training. Works directly with internal and external clients managing the catering process from beginning through execution.
- Implements & coordinates the culinary function.
- Directs & trains cooks & utility workers.
- Ensures food preparation & production meets operational standards.
- Manages catering & retail areas.
- Customer & Client satisfaction.
- Financial management to include food cost & labor management.
- Manages food & physical safety programs.
Qualifications & Requirements:
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.